Cooter Mistress Flirtatious, Out Now

"I don't need guns

"I don't need guns. Where's my katana?"

Ms. Mistress Flirtatious loves to kill but has good intentions at heart. Cooter is assigned to destroy corrupt businessmen and many evildoers. On assignment, she excels in the job and desires nothing more than to please her leader: Ghost Viper.

Like a mother to her, she took her in after a 15-year-old Cooter witnessed the killing of her entire family. Cooter is taken to a secret organization of assassins. Assigned killers to take down bad men. She grows up in an assassin academy where she'll train day and night to grow up and get revenge for the murderer of her family.

Once she's in the academy, no one goes by their names. Rather than remain mysterious, Ghost Viper who's the Headmistress of the assassin academy gives every student code names. Which led Cooter to go by Mistress Flirtatious. Cooter kept her first name because Ghost Viper saw that her prized possession should be remembered for how witty, ruthless, and dangerous she is. And to let any bad men know, she's coming for them and will not stop to take what was stolen from her.

A story based on Black Widow, The Punisher, & Elektra.

******

Chapters are coming soon.