ATTENTION, LISTEN UP!

This is going to be a different post. Let this digest.

--------

Since Wattpad is having an outage right now, I have to announce this and it is going to be deep. Everyone tune into this because you have to be aware. I can't be silent about this and needs to be addressed. For the past months, my friend Nicole and Marina have left Wattpad due to the bullying they've faced. Now a dear woman, who is 90 years old has passed due to the drama Wattpad has brought. She was rushed to the hospital after having a heart attack. A few minutes before typing this, the woman passed away in her sleep. It was hours after this vent book mentioned my friend Nicole about tagging this person's name on a one-shot storybook about Wattpad friends in fictional situations. Hearing from both sides, this is where I've last seen Amy's comments on defending my friend Nicole. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone's fault. But our words have power and can affect any person on this planet. Also, I never knew Amy or messaged her. But Amy sounded like a sweet person behind the screen seeing her comments on my friend's books. Bullying has to stop. Wattpad isn't a site where we hate each other. Writing is what brought us here. So, change your thinking and don't spew hate. I will not say anything more and allow family members of Amy to grieve their loss.