Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Xue Luhe acted violently and showed no mercy at all. Her beautiful fingers pressed hard against Lin Mo's thigh, causing her to cry out in pain,

    "Ah! Let me go!"

    Lin Mo screamed while struggling. , trying to move towards the head of the bed, trying to shout for help out of the window.

    But Xue Luhe's hands were like cast iron, with one hand on her leg and the other on her waist, which controlled Lin Mo's entire body and couldn't move at all.

    Lin Mo could only try his best to lengthen his neck, shaking his head indiscriminately, pressing his hands on Xue Luhe's shoulders and pushing down, but he couldn't push it at all.

    She screamed, kicked and kicked Xue Luhe who was on her body, kicking and kicking Xue Luhe on her body again and again.

    But this Xue Luhe, just like the robot in the movie, no matter how he was beaten, it would have no effect, and still proceeded to the next step rudely.     "

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhly

something to come.

    When he saw what that thing was, Lin Mo was almost scared to death. He fell into an animal rigidity, and even forgot his struggles for a while.

    It turned out to be a small leather whip with extremely delicate workmanship, which was coiled in a small circle and set with diamonds at the handle!

    How perverted is Xue Luhe? She actually carries this kind of thing with her. What kind of weird hobby is this? Did she wear it from the harem?

    Xue Luhe raised the whip, but it didn't fall, and patted Lin Mo's head with the whip coiled together with the whip:

    "Don't play tricks with me, besides, your tricks are too old-fashioned."

    Lin Mo:

    " ..."

    She didn't answer in a hurry, taking advantage of Xue Luhe's only one hand to restrain herself, she quickly turned her body over, found a corner full of dolls in the big bed, and stuffed most of her body into it.

    So the upper half of Lin Mo's body was covered with kittens, rabbits, turtles, bears, and various pink-colored dolls, and the picture looked a little cute.

    Xue Luhe moved slowly, unfolded the small leather whip in his hand, and threw it twice in the air. The particularly clear "pop" sound made Lin Mo almost jump in place.

    Lin Mo glanced secretly, and found that the corners of Xue Luhe's mouth, which had always been calm, suddenly twitched slightly.

    Lin Mo used the giraffe doll to hold his head. He was too nervous, and kept thinking in his head:

    This is a dream, this is a dream, this is a dream, I won't hurt, I won't hurt, I won't hurt, it's all fake. It's fake...

    The sound of Xue Luhe swinging the whip was earth-shattering, every time she swung it in the air, Lin Mo's legs shook a little bit more, and in the end, it was like a sieve, and the whole bed was shaking.

    The somber and elegant voice of a cello sounded:

    "It's not the first time you see it, don't be afraid."

    Lin Mo blurted out:

    "It's the first time I've seen it!"

    After she finished speaking, she added courageously: