Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Xue Luhe also had guests at the five-star hotel in the past. This time, including Qing Jing and Wang Ling, everyone joined the dinner, and two boxes were opened to accommodate everyone.

    Xue Luhe sat in the main seat, raised the wheelchair, raised the wine glass with a smile, and nodded to everyone.

    Colleagues from the coffee shop who were coming soon also raised their glasses. Barabara said a word of thanks, and then wished Xue Luhe a speedy recovery. Let's clink a glass, and it's over.

    Xue Luhe sat Lin Mo on the left, Xu Lu on the right, and Qing Jing and Wang Ling across from the same table.

    Wang Ling kept picking vegetables without anyone else, and put them in Qingjing's bowl, his eyes were full of Qingjing.

    And Qing Jing couldn't wait to pick up the bowl and leave directly. Sitting very uncomfortable, her body couldn't help but hide to the side, and she didn't want to have any contact with Wang Ling at all.

    "Come on, I remember that you love chicken wings, eat this."

    Wang Ling removed a chicken wing from the honey sauce chicken and put it in the Qingjing bowl.

    Qing Jing held up his bowl and turned to the other side completely, ignoring Wang Ling at all.

    Wang Ling looked at Qing Jing pitifully, looked up at the two masters, and felt even more aggrieved.

    In the main seat, Xue Luhe took another chicken wing and put it into Lin Mo's bowl. He said softly,

    "You like this one, eat it quickly."

    Lin Mo also put a chopstick of lettuce in his mouth, but he couldn't even eat it. , took the time out of her busy schedule to smile at Xue Luhe:

    "Thank you."

    Lin Mo saw that a piece of foie gras came up, but there were not many pieces at all. She quickly picked up her chopsticks and took a piece and sent it to Xue Luhe's bowl.

    "Don't you like this too, eat more."

    The two men served each other and smiled at each other, as if they had created a barrier between only two people, and they only saw each other in each other's eyes.

    This made the whole table look sour, and Wang Ling was even more sour.

    Xiao Yuan and her colleague bit their ears softly:

    "Do you remember the last time when President Xue also invited guests, did Lin Mo just leave? At that time, I thought they were about to be together, but they haven't been together for so long. Fortunately, the two of them seem to be in good shape today." The

    colleague also smiled and peeked at the two of them:

    "Lin Mo is more determined, Xue Luhe is such a peerless beauty, so rich, so handsome and cool, If she came to chase me, it would be done in minutes! Lin Mo is really strong, she actually lasted for several months..."

    Xiaoyuan smiled:

    "Maybe, people like President Xue just like to find challenging objects. Well. But Lin Mo's character is really compatible with Boss Xue's. I'm a little bit on their cp."

    The colleague frowned and whispered:

    "Speaking of kowtow, President Xue doesn't have it online. A particularly high-profile suitor? She's also a female star, what's her name... I've been shouting in the air before, saying in various interviews that I like President Xue, and I confess to President Xue on Weibo every day, but It's a high profile. That female star is called... oh I remember it, Huang Luyin!"