Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    After sending Lin Mo to the hotel, Xue Luhe sat with him for a while, then left immediately, letting Lin Mo rest in the hotel for a good night, and see you tomorrow.

    Lin Mo felt that she had spent the night alone in the empty room, and immediately sent a message to Xue Luhe the next morning, asking her where she was and if she could come over today, or go by herself.

    Xue Luhe replied to the message after a while:

    "Can I ask Xu Lu to take you to play?"

    Lin Mo felt a little disappointed, but felt that he shouldn't have done this. Xue Luhe took time to accompany him in such an emergency. I paid attention to it, but I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed.

    She replied,

    "Yeah."

    Then she put down her phone and didn't want to look at it anymore, she slowly packed up her things and waited for Xu Lu to come over.

    Knowing that Lin Mo went to Thailand, Lu Ruoruo sent her a message:

    "How is it, are you going to have a romantic date today?"

    Lin Mo frowned and sent back:

    "Romantic, what is it, romantic, come on a romantic date with Xu Lu? Almost, Xue Luhe is too busy to see him today."

    Lu Ruoruo:

    "Tsk tsk tsk, how can Xue Luhe catch up with his wife like this, you are really good-natured, if it was me that would have been angry long ago. Lu will take you to the duty-free shop, there are several shops in Thailand that are very interesting."

    Lin Mo replied with three words:

    "Let's talk about it."

    She packed herself up and put on clothes specially for this trip to Thailand. I bought a long dress, looked at myself in front of the mirror, took out a large bag of cosmetics and put it on the table, looked at it for a long time, sighed, and put the cosmetics back.

    She was ready to put on some makeup...but ended up just putting on some lipstick.

    "Tuk tuk tuk", there was a knock on the door.

    Lin Mo walked over listlessly, opened the door, and there was Xu Lu in a suit and leather shoes standing outside.

    Xu Lu pushed her glasses:

    "Mr. Xue asked me to take you for a walk."

    When Lin Mo heard the knock on the door, the last faint flame in her heart was extinguished. Seeing Xu Lu, she could only show a little ugly expression. Smile, pick up the bag and go downstairs.

    In the parking lot downstairs, a white luxury car was parked quietly.

    Lin Mo got into the car absent-mindedly carrying the bag, Xu Lu sat in the driver's seat, but did not drive.

    "Why don't you leave?"

    Lin Mo asked strangely.

    "Wait a minute."

    Xu Lu couldn't answer clearly, Lin Mo was confused, and looked at Xu Lu carefully to determine whether the other party was playing with a mobile phone or something.

    Suddenly, a breeze came.

    The door was opened, and a thin figure quickly leaned in and sat beside Lin Mo.