Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    Lin Mo didn't know what to say, so she shut up and looked at Xue Luhe subconsciously.

    Xue Luhe's expression was very confused, and there was some deep anger, but she didn't have the panic and nervousness that was exposed to the truth, and she looked a little like watching a play.

    Lin Mo was a little relieved, and glanced at Xi Shen:

    "Do you have any evidence?"

    Xi Shen smiled, with a hint of madness in his eyes, and pointed to Xue Luhe and Xu Lu:

    "Let them go, I Only tell you the truth."

    Xue Luhe raised his hand suddenly, patted a table, the teapot and cup on the table poured on the table, and the tea poured out from all sides of the table.

    Xu Lu hurriedly held down the back of Xue Luhe's wheelchair and whispered,

    "Mr. Xue, restrain yourself, your body..."

    Xue Luhe calmed down, turned to look at Lin Mo, and her eyes became much gentler.

    "Momo, don't listen to her, she's already crazy, the fight between beasts."

    Xi Shen then snorted coldly:

    "As the old saying goes, if a man is about to die, his words are good, you really don't listen to your wife. secret?"

    She also deliberately emphasized the word "wife".

    Lin Mo swallowed and said after bargaining:

    "Can you just say no?"

    Xi Shen shook his head and smiled.

    From just now to now, Lin Mo has observed everyone's reaction in the room, and he has already made up his mind.

    So she first said to Lu Ruoruo and Xu Lu,

    "I'm sorry, please go out first."

    When only Xue Luhe, Xi Shen and herself were left in the room, Lin Mo raised her eyes and looked at Xi Shen firmly:

    "I've asked the unrelated person to leave, but Xue Luhe is related to this matter, I won't let her go, and what you two said can also confirm each other. Xi Shen, you can either talk or leave now, I don't have to. Don't listen to this secret, and you don't have any leverage to threaten me, so you can choose for yourself."

    Xue Luhe's eyes were bright, looking at Lin Mo, the corners of his brows and eyes were full of surprise. She pressed the wheelchair to Lin Mo's side, raised her hand gently, grabbed Lin Mo's hand, and rubbed the back of Lin Mo's hand with her fingertips.

    It was affectionate and grateful. Lin Mo could feel that Xue Luhe was suppressing her inner excitement, and she knew why.

    "You...you're so smart."

    Xue Luhe's voice trembled a little, hiding obvious excitement and joy.

    Lin Mo lowered her head and smiled at her:

    "I'm still willing to give you this trust."

    Xue Luhe's beautiful face was glowing with poison, her lips were pursed tightly, and the corners of her mouth were very bright.

    This is probably the first time in Xue Luhe's life that he has been trusted by others without explanation, right?

    Lin Mo has known Xue Luhe for half a year. From summer to winter, she understands what kind of person Xue Luhe is and is willing to give her such trust.