Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    When Lin Mo woke up in the morning, she sent a message to Qingjing asking for leave, and decided to take good care of Xue Luhe here today, but after a while, she realized that she was useless.

    Xue Luhe enjoyed the best service in the hospital. The doctors and nurses took turns to check on her body, asking for help. The four aunts of nursing workers also came to take care of them in shifts. Lin Mo often felt that she was in the way.

    It is said that Xu Lu also blocked many visit requests from partners and energetic fans, otherwise it is estimated that there will be more.

    #XueLuheFalledFracture in the Snow# has been on the hot search for a long time. These days, such things can’t be kept secret at all. Xu Lu received all kinds of calls and received soft-handedness. people stop.

    Lin Mo sat beside him dumbfounded, watching the nurse aunt wipe Xue Luhe's hands and face and change into a hospital gown, she couldn't help blushing a little.

    Xue Luhe's figure is so good, but she is at the mercy of others. The whole figure is like a delicate and beautiful doll. Lin Mo felt shy after a few glances.

    A small piece of skin on the waist that is occasionally exposed is a beautiful and delicate color like ivory, which is very eye-catching.

    After changing clothes, Aunt Nursing took the old clothes to wash, Xue Luhe lay on the bed with a quilt, and fell asleep after a while.

    Lin Mo was bored sitting on the bed next to him, so he simply lay down and went to sleep.

    This sleep lasted until noon, and when Lin Mo woke up again, she turned her head and saw Xue Luhe.

    She was facing herself, with a faint smile on the corner of her mouth, and her dark eyes were full of affection, without any concealment.

    But when she found that Lin Mo woke up, Xue Luhe turned her eyes away. Those passionate and majestic emotions that flowed like a waterfall were deliberately hidden.

    Lin Mo was just shocked by this look, and then fell into confusion.

    "Um...Are you hungry? Is there any pain?"

    Lin Mo felt that his question was dry.

    Xue Luhe said softly:

    "Someone will bring food in a while, what do you want to eat?"

    Lin Mo:

    "...You can do whatever you want."

    She sat up, washed her face, went back to the hospital bed and sat down with her. Xue Luhe smiled awkwardly at each other.

    Seeing that she was really busy, Xue Luhe asked,

    "Why don't you... go and do your own business?"

    Lin Mo was shocked, looked up at her, and couldn't help but blurt out,

    "Are you serious?"

    Lin Mo didn't think there was any surprise. As the culprit who caused her fracture, it was really annoying to always stand in front of Xue Luhe.

    It's a little hard to believe that Xue Luhe used to say things like "don't leave my sight", but now he took the initiative to let himself go...

    Xue Luhe turned his eyes to the side, coughed again, and said in a low voice,

    "I'm not The meaning of driving you away is just... I don't want to waste your time because of me."