Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    These days in Suzhou City, it has been rainy and rainy, and the sun occasionally shines, but the days are even more gloomy and cold.

    A few days later, Lin Mo had already prepared a resume, which was not false or exaggerated. He only wrote about the college he graduated from and some personal characteristics, but he did not write about his work experience.

    The resume was half a page. She uploaded it to the recruitment website and began to submit her resume for the position she wanted.

    The positions she applied for were from other places, and the farther away from Suzhou City, the better. Suzhou City was in the rainy south, so she directly submitted her resume to the north.

    Anyway, in her last life and this life, she had never been out of the city very much. Now it is a good thing to go to other places to see and see.

    Apart from going out to buy groceries and cooking at home, Lin Mo stayed in front of the computer and kept refreshing his resume.

    Submitting a resume is very shocking, especially for someone like her, who has just graduated and is not a freshman with no work experience, so no HR will pay attention.

    Finally, one or two hrs looked at the resume, and even had a few words with Lin Mo, but there was no reply.

    Several days after the resume was sent out, Lin Mo still had no sign of finding a job, but received an unexpected message.

    "What? You want to increase the dividend ratio for me? Why?"

    Lin Mo received a call from the general secretary of Fanghu Group (formerly Lin's Group). When he heard the news, he almost thought it was a scam call, so he quit and took a look. The phone number is indeed the company's landline.

    The female voice on the other end of the phone was sweet and gentle:

    "Well, I don't know the specifics very well. You can contact Mr. Yue to find out! This is Mr. Yue's direct order!

    " ? Now that he is in charge of the group, the cheaper he is who doesn't even look at himself?

    Just over a week ago, his son told himself that he was going to cancel his qualification for dividends!

    Lin Mo was confused, so she called Yue Lian, but unfortunately she didn't have her uncle's personal phone number. She called the assistant's number. After the assistant answered, she said to ask for her. And then there.

    In any case, increasing dividends is always a good thing, and Lin Mo didn't worry too much about it, and was still actively submitting resumes to look for opportunities.

    Recently, Xue Luhe has been very quiet and never showed up. Lin Mo didn't even know if she lived across from her.

    Instead, he was happy and quiet. Lin Mo's mood from the beginning of the conversation that day slowly calmed down and focused on the life in front of him.

    However, after that day, when Xi Shen called her again, Lin Mo ignored her, so much that even Lu Ruoruo said to her:

    "What's wrong with Xi Shen, why are you ignoring her? You've been wronged for a few days, and you've come to me to complain! Tell me what's going on, did you find out that you like her again, so you avoided her?"

    Lin Mo was about to vomit at Lu Ruoruo as before, but then he thought about it. , Lu Ruoruo greeted her in Xishen's villa, she should not know anything.

    I don't have any evidence, I just have some grudges in my mind. It's a bit strange to tell Lu Ruoruo everything now.

    So she said calmly: