Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Lin Mo went back to work that afternoon. Everyone was very busy during this time last year. She took annual leave together with the New Year's Day holiday, so she should go back to work now.

    Busy, two weeks passed quickly.

    In the past two weeks, Lin Mo has been busy with work every day, so when he comes home at night, he can make a video with Xue Luhe for a while, but the other party may not have time.

    Although the two had just expressed their intentions, they would have to be separated for so long, but Lin Mo knew that Xue Luhe was doing something very important, and felt that it was better to test the relationship between the two.

    She still wanted to make sure that she was not impulsive. It was more helpful for her to see through her own heart when she returned home and worked alone while thinking quietly.

    In recent days, the wind of public opinion has completely reversed.

    The entire Xue Group had no evidence before, so they did not make the so-called public relations in the first place, but now, Xue Luhe has thoroughly investigated the whole matter, and the Xue Group's huge public relations system has begun to be activated.

    The people always prefer to reverse, eat a melon, and if it has not reversed, everyone will lose enthusiasm. Just when the Internet popularity is about to disappear, the official account of the snack brand under Xue's suddenly released a A genuine investigative report.

    "...It has been found out that the behind-the-scenes leader of this production line pollution is the xx project manager of Jingsheng Group... The process of committing the crime is that the manager contacted a duty manager of our factory through a special channel... We have taken it seriously. For this matter, manager xx, manager xx, and Jingsheng Group have been brought to court together... Jingsheng Group used abnormal means to gather media resources to slander, smear, and spread rumors, resulting in huge losses to our brand reputation. We will We reserve the right to be held accountable..."

    This statement shocked many netizens who eat melons. No one would have imagined that a company would so nakedly put confidential business war content on the Internet, and the process was written like this clear.

    "I was so scared that I lost all my melons... So Xue has always been wronged, right? But their production line was so easily poisoned, so I wouldn't dare to buy their products in the future."

    "That scene The Sheng Group is too hateful... But why are they targeting Xue Luhe?"

    "That's right, now I don't know which side to believe... Waiting and watching..."

    Immediately afterwards, there were all kinds of unexpected news. Released by all parties, various media, self-media, social network opinion leaders, etc., seem to have suddenly started to dig the old capital of Jingsheng Group. All kinds of bad behaviors have been dug up, and every time one is dug up, the last hot search is made.

    "Jingsheng deliberately defaulted on wages when he first entered the Chinese market, and there is still no result! Many employees are appealing, but the Renjia Group just doesn't lose money, and presses the court not to give a sentence!"

    " Someone from Jingsheng before. The chemical additives in snacks exceeded the standard, and they were still sold before they were taken off the shelves! My God, what should I do if my child eats it!"

    "The Jingsheng Group used rogue reasons to cheat the supplier's money, and that supplier was in the news at that time. Now, my uncle said that everyone in the industry knows it, and he doesn't dare to supply Jingsheng, because this company has many problems."