Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    Two days later, Lin Mo boarded the plane to Thailand.

    She hadn't been abroad yet, and the whole process was done by someone sent by Xue Luhe to help her. She only needed to carry a simple suitcase, bring her personal belongings, and follow the driver sent by Xue Luhe to the airport.

    Before the plane took off, Xue Luhe made a video call during his busy schedule, and asked about everything, and made sure that Lin Mo had taken everything he should have, so he nodded reassuringly, and then he couldn't hold back the smile on his face.

    "I can't wait... I really want to see you now."

    Lin Mo couldn't help laughing, but he was still a little shy: "

    It's almost time, and you're not looking at me in the video."

    Xue Luhe smiled brighter:

    "Then how can it be the same... The busier I am, the more I miss you, you know? The busier I am, the more you will always appear in my mind, and sometimes I am annoyed myself.

    " Heartbeat, I could hear the sound of my own heartbeat in the auricle, and for a long time I didn't know how to answer.

    She could feel her ears and cheeks getting hot slowly, and she couldn't do anything about her skin that was too emotional and angry.

    "Will it be more annoying if I go? Or should I go back?"

    Lin Mo blushed, joking a little clumsily.

    "I can feel at ease when you come. Don't go back, or I'll let someone tie you up."

    Xue Luhe narrowed her eyes deliberately, the corners of her mouth curved in a strange way, and her smile was a little sinister.

    "Hey...then I have no choice, I have to go. After all, you have a criminal record of kidnapping people. For the safety of my life, I can only go this way!"

    Lin Mo raised his brows and said with a half-smile.

    "Ah... No, that's not what I meant, you didn't take it seriously, did you?"

    Xue Luhe was suddenly alert.

    "Do you think I'm serious?"

    Lin Mo thought of teasing her and lowered his face deliberately.

    "...Momo, I'm sorry, it's my fault, I shouldn't make this kind of joke, it's not funny at all, I was wrong, you can do whatever you want, I'll have someone take you back immediately if you want to go back."

    Xue Luhe The expression was instantly serious, and the apology was said sentence after sentence without thinking.

    Lin Mo didn't know why, but at the same time, he felt a little sad, and wanted to ask her: Why are you so skilled!

    "You idiot."

    Lin Mo pouted deliberately and made a cute face, indicating that he was relieved.

    "Yes, I'm an idiot."

    Xue Luhe's eyes were warm, and her tone was very doting. Seeing that Lin Mo was indeed angry with you, she was relieved.

    "I'm also an idiot, why did I promise you to come here! It's complicated and troublesome, I have to take annual leave, and you don't have time to play with me after that, I'm the real idiot!"

    "Don't forget Come to spend Christmas with me, but it's your suggestion. Besides, we two idiots and idiots are a perfect match."

    Xue Luhe smiled cunningly, Lin Mo was speechless after hearing it, and it took a long time before she said,