Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    The two really finished the meal face to face.

    Lin Mo ate all his green vegetables and looked eagerly at Xue Luhe's almost untouched plate, trying to impress people with his eyes, but unfortunately it didn't work.

    Xue Luhe ate very little, and every time he took a bite, he glanced at Lin Mo meaningfully.

    Her eyes fell on the chopsticks that Lin Mo sneaked past, so scared that Lin Mo immediately sat upright, pretending that nothing happened.

    Another person came over after the meal, packed up the things, and thoroughly cleaned the house. During the whole process, Xue Luhe sat next to him and looked at Lin Mo intently.

    Lin Mo felt uncomfortable in her eyes, pretending to concentrate on playing with her phone, and kept her head down.

    She was searching for various related news on her mobile phone, mainly searching for news about Xue Luhe, and found that Xue Luhe's newly filmed movie was being released, and the box office topped the list, and the various reviews were also very good.

    In this film, Xue Luhe plays a beautiful and gentle female white-collar worker.

    "Xue Luhe is so beautiful, I want to sleep with her!"

    Lin Mo sneered at this comment: Sister, if you sleep with her, you might be tied up with a whip and sent to the basement in the middle of the night~

    "This The portrayal of female white-collar workers is really great, Xue Luhe is the number one in the world, everyone put Xue Luhe on the public screen!"

    Lin Mo: I should put "Xue Luhe pervert" on the public screen!

    "Hey, why would a hateful white-collar husband want to divorce her, such a good wife, if it were me, I wouldn't get a divorce!"

    Lin Mo: Hoho, if you were me, I'm afraid you would be begging to divorce her every day. .

    Just look at the comments of fans on the Internet. When Lin Mo was typing on the browser, he couldn't help but glanced at the side, and found that Xue Luhe's uncomfortable gaze was still staring at himself.

    Lin Mo couldn't bear it anymore, secretly took several deep breaths, turned his head, and asked in a low voice:

    "What are you looking at?"

    Xue Luhe's eyes were dark black, and there was a little light hidden in the depths of the pupils, which was also dark. Just like her, no matter how closely she looked, she couldn't figure it out.

    Seeing Lin Mo turn around, Xue Luhe's mouth twitched, but there was no smile in her eyes:

    "If you want to see it, just watch it."

    Lin Mo said "oh", turned her head dryly, and continued to look at her phone.

    Suddenly, she saw a new message in the entertainment news on Weibo on her mobile phone:

    "Xiaohua Mufei and super actress Xue Luhe, it is suspected that their romance has been exposed! The reporter recently photographed a movie parked outside the popular Xiaohua Mufei's community. Later, Xue Luhe's car, Mu Fei walked out of the community at one o'clock in the morning, got in the car and left, and didn't come back until eight o'clock the next morning. Does this count as a real hammer for Mu Fei to climb on Xue Luhe? What do you think?"

    Lin Mo Heart shakes.

    She is familiar with this Mu Fei. This is the core person in the whole book, the heroine Shou, the popular little flower, Mu Fei!