Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    After thinking about it, Lin Mo felt that many words were not suitable to ask directly.

    Let's hear what the other person thinks first.

    Lin Mo pretended to be nothing, and stroked his hair:

    "Ah, how could it be, you heard it wrong!"

    Xi Shen smiled sullenly, and said softly,

    "Actually, I'm here this time because I have something to look for. You. If you are willing, you can write off the past with me." Not

    to mention Lin Mo, Lu Ruoruo was so angry that she started to scold:

    "You still have the face to write it off? You were not the one who framed her back then. Why, we Momo have been unable to prove our innocence. How long have those photos been circulated in our circle, and how long has Momo been laughed at? You know all these, why do you still have the face to come here and say it's cancelled? We won't pursue it. Your responsibility is already magnanimous!"

    Lin Mo almost didn't hold back his hot-tempered best friend, so he could only sigh silently, and stared back at the people around him, telling them not to look at them, and then pulled Lu Ruoruo's arm towards him. The box went:

    "Don't talk here, let's go back first, go back first."

    Xi Shen sneered, his eyes were dark and unclear, he followed the two slowly and walked into the box.

    In a place like a coffee shop, the boxes are not locked. Lin Mo and Lu Ruoruo walked in and stood on either side of the door, like two door gods, looking at the seat in the middle.

    Lu Ruoruo was still filled with righteous indignation, and pointed with her finger:

    "You lied to me before, saying that you wanted to save her for the sake of your long-term relationship with Momo, and let me cooperate with you. At that time, I thought you were right. How caring is Momo! If it weren't for our Momo's memory loss at a critical moment, you would have been crushed into slag by Xue Luhe, you know!"

    Xi Shen's mouth had a contemptuous sneer, and he didn't look at Lu Ruoruo, he just kept on Staring at Lin Mo, looking up and down.

    After a long time, her tone was gentle:

    "It's been a long time, Momo, I miss you very much."

    Lin Mo rolled her eyes, turned her head and pulled Lu Ruoruo to sit down:

    "I don't miss you at all, what's the matter with you now, just say it directly. ."

    Xi Shen also pulled up the chair and sat down, picked up the teapot and poured three cups of tea, each handed one cup to each person:

    "Drink some water to calm down."

    Lu Ruoruo picked up the cup and drank it, Lin Mo hesitated for a while , no moving glass.

    Xi Shen chuckled lightly:

    "Are you really that afraid of me? Don't worry, there is no poison in the water."

    Lin Mo shook his head:

    "After all, you have a criminal record, so I am really afraid."

    Xi Shen put his hands on the table and formed a A triangle, with eyes close to the palm, fixedly looking at Lin Mo from above the fingers.

    Her eyes are always reminiscent of the wet rainforest, wet and shady, hiding many secrets.

    "I've already said that the past has been written off. If you really want to count the responsibility, you are the one who should bear the responsibility. I think you understand that."