Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    The beauty was right in front of her, and the soft quilt covered her body, as if hugging the pipa and half covering her face, making Lin Mo itch all over.

    She thought about many scenes that could not pass the trial, but what came out of her mouth was:

    "I want... I want to sleep too!"

    Xue Lu raised her eyebrows slightly, and the corner of her mouth tickled lightly, laughing at Fan Er, the demon concubine who brought disaster to the country and the people. :

    "Then come to sleep, Your Majesty..."

    This sound of Your Majesty really hit Lin Mo, and it also shattered the somewhat ambiguous atmosphere just now.

    Lin Mo didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but as soon as she said it, she couldn't go back and took off her clothes, wearing the T-shirt and trousers inside, and got on the bed.

    Xue Luhe said softly,

    "Sleeping with clothes on is not good for your health."

    Lin Mo covered her shoulders with the quilt, and when she heard the words, she turned her back to cover her red and hot cheeks, and replied in a low voice,

    "Then Sleeping in underwear is not good for you."

    She complained casually, but she didn't expect Xue Luhe to be so obedient, almost instantly, a black thing flew over her head and landed on the carpet!

    Lin Mo looked at it, and immediately felt goosebumps all over: it was actually the black underwear that was on Xue Luhe just now!

    So, the person who is radiating heat behind her right now...she's naked?

    Ruined! Is it too late to jump off the bed and run away now?

    Lin Mo was trembling, grabbed the quilt, and carefully covered his head, wanting to bury his head in the quilt like an ostrich, but he didn't panic.

    Unexpectedly, when the quilt was pulled under the bottom handle, it could no longer be pulled.

    Xue Luhe's voice was smiling:

    "Don't you want to turn around and take a look?"

    Lin Mo swallowed and buried his head in the pillow, not daring to turn his head at all.

    She was afraid that as soon as she turned her head, her nose would bleed violently and turn a good hotel into a murder scene!

    Xue Luhe's seductive voice sounded again:

    "No one else has seen this body. I won't take off my underwear in the movie."

    Lin Mo didn't move, acting as a stone.

    "So you can take it off too. Sleeping naked is good for your body."

    Xue Luhe's voice sounded like a sea-monster's babble, and it entered Lin Mo's ears, making Lin Mo's brain start to feel dizzy.

    "You can rest assured... I won't do anything you don't want to you."

    Lin Mo said in his heart that I was relieved of you, but I was worried about myself! Who can resist the temptation of the queen to strip and lie beside her!

    I don't know what Xue Luhe, who usually looks curvaceous, is like now... I really want to see it, but I can't. I have to restrain myself. How can I fall completely now?