Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    However, Lin Mo has no idea now. To implement this idea, she still has to plan.

    Back then, how did Xue Luhe scare herself every day?

    The first is that he often appears at the entrance of his own house without even realizing it, and pesters himself to talk when he gets off work!

    And then come knocking on the door during the holidays, claiming to have lunch with myself or something, without self-awareness!

    The most terrifying thing is to put surveillance equipment in your own home! If I hadn't discovered it earlier, I wouldn't know what it was like!

    The more Lin Mo thought about it, the more angry she became. It was really hard to understand. Back then, she had full control over herself and made herself miserable. What about now? Now he is cooking for her and taking care of her!

    I'm afraid I'm not already in Stockholm, right?

    But having said that, Xue Luhe has changed now, not the inexplicable temper that he used to have. Besides, the person's injury this time was caused by himself, and he should take the responsibility.

    But this does not mean that he has forgiven Xue Luhe's previous perverted behavior! There is a saying called tit for tat, Lin Mo must follow this sentence to the end!

    When Xue Luhe was discharged from the hospital, Lin Mo didn't pick it up, but bought a carnation and stayed at home waiting.

    Estimated that the time was almost up, she sent a message to Xu Lu:

    "Are you there yet?"

    Xu Lu sent back after a while:

    "Parking lot."

    Lin Mo immediately took the flowers and got dressed and went downstairs. She herself lived in 1803, Xue Luhe lived in 1305, five floors down.

    Lin Mo hid himself in the safe passage and waited patiently for the elevator to ring.

    There was a "ding" sound, followed by Xu Lu's voice commanding the others:

    "Be careful, don't bump into... better turn this way..."

    Lin Mo immediately jumped out of the corner and shouted,

    "Wait a minute!"

    She saw the situation in front of her at a glance: Xue Luhe was sitting in a wheelchair, surrounded by three bodyguards, two nurse aunts, a nurse and a doctor.

    Everyone looked up at her and looked confused.

    Lin Mo felt a little embarrassed, but as planned, he stopped Xue Luhe's wheelchair and put the flowers in his hand:

    "I didn't expect you to be discharged from the hospital so soon, from now on... you will live here in the future, be careful, I will show up often. , scare you to death!"

    Xue Luhe took the bunch of flowers, stroked the petals with her slender fingers, and the corners of her lips lifted up involuntarily.

    She raised her head and smiled brightly and innocently:

    "Thank you, and I hope you will show up often, that would be great."

    Lin Mo felt that this was a little different from what she expected... She originally wanted to jump from the corridor It frightened Xue Luhe, but now it seems to make Xue Luhe happier...