Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    Lin Mo slept very sweetly in the new villa, and felt that he had never been so relaxed since he traveled.

    No need to be frightened, no need to wake up in the middle of the night and see Xue Luhe's arms on her body, let alone share the bed with Xue Luhe, she was relieved in every cell.

    The next morning, Lin Mo woke up amid the fragrance of birds and flowers.

    The empty room and the clean and fresh decoration style made her very satisfied, and she went into the bathroom of the master bedroom to clean up and wash.

    Lin Mo has very few clothes. When she came out, she brought some strange clothes from the original owner. She didn't bring the big designer brands that Xue Luhe bought for her with huge sums of money and stuffed the whole cloakroom.

    So she didn't have much choice in what to wear now. After looking at it for a long time, she took out a light green long-sleeved sweater with a skull print and put it on with her jeans.

    Although the pattern of this dress is particularly fancy, at least the color is fresher.

    Someone knocked on the door, Lin Mo's heart skipped a beat, and he was suddenly a little afraid that it was Xue Luhe.

    She took a deep breath and went over to open the door. She saw Lu Ruoruo, an internet celebrity with a round face and a pointed chin, who was holding a breakfast bag and smiling to herself.

    Lin Mo was stunned for a second before laughing:

    "Wow, there's breakfast!"

    "Your favorite asparagus and bacon rolls, cheese sandwiches, and hand-ground coffee! I've always remembered your taste, so be moved!"

    Lu Ruoruo put it down Bags, take things out box by box.

    Lin Mo had a smile on his face, but he was thinking: My taste is obviously soy milk with fried dough sticks in soup...

    Well, forget it, I can't be too different from the original owner in front of Lu Ruoruo. After all, compared to the previous Xue Luhe, Lu Ruoruo was the one who knew the original owner better. If he behaved too differently, he might arouse suspicion.

    Lin Mo sat down and ate a cheese sandwich and drank the astringent and sour coffee, and then heard Lu Ruoruo say:

    "We've prepared a surprise for you today, hee hee! In addition, your company's shareholders meeting is about to be held, are you going?"

    Lin Mo

    said worriedly, "I'm afraid Xue Luhe will take me back as soon as I show up."

    Lu Ruoruo held the wrapping paper and threw it aside:

    "As long as you stay in the public eye the whole time, no matter how powerful Xue Luhe is, it is impossible for him to be caught in your company! There is the CBD over there, with such a big influence, everywhere. It's surveillance, don't be afraid!"

    As she spoke, Lu Ruoruo leaned over and squeezed her eyes:

    "Hey, what happened to you and her, she won't really be taken down by you, right? I watched it the other day. She is very obsessed with you!"

    Lin Mo curled her lips and bit her sandwich:

    "What's the situation? There's no situation at all, she's a big pervert who abused me, she doesn't like me, and I hate her very much. ."

    Lu Ruoruo glanced meaningfully and stopped talking.

    The two were resting after breakfast when suddenly someone knocked on the door of the villa.