Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    In one breath, Lin Mo almost thought that Xue Luhe would come to kiss her.

    Isn't this a common plot in movies? One party secretly kissed when the other party was at a loss in the dark, the picture was frozen, the BGM sounded, and the large soft light filter hit the actor's surprised and shy expression.

    In the darkness, Lin Mo heard his heartbeat, thumping, beating very fast, very panicked.

    Unexpectedly, the panic was mixed with some indescribable feeling, which made Lin Mo's body soften and his breathing became more and more rapid.

    She didn't know whether she was afraid of it happening or was expecting it to happen in her heart.

    However, after a long time, she still did not wait for any outrageous actions.

    On the contrary, Xue Luhe turned on the flashlight of his mobile phone, and a diffused cold light suddenly lit up, dispelling the somewhat ambiguous atmosphere.

    Xue Luhe took a look around with her mobile phone and asked calmly,

    "Where's the meter box? Did it trip or didn't pay the electricity bill?"

    Lin Mo was a little dazed. After thinking for a while, he pointed to the location of the meter box and said,

    "The electricity bill I just handed it in a few days ago."

    Xue Luhe used a flashlight to illuminate, stood up, walked to the meter box, and raised the flashlight to look upwards.

    The electric meter box in the landlord's house is a little high. Lin Mo usually looks at it. I have to move a small stool to cushion it, but Xue Luhe doesn't need it at all.

    Lin Mo also walked over and turned on the flashlight to help illuminate.

    Xue Luhe's neck was raised high, and the beautiful outline of a swan was fully revealed under the radiating cold light.

    Her expression was serious, her eyes were fixed on the meter box, and she soon discovered that a row of electric switches had fallen off, so she pressed the small button next to it, and then pushed the switch.

    The sound of "click" and "click" sounded one after another, and the room suddenly regained light, and several electrical appliances were restarted.

    Xue Luhe took a step back, covered the decorative painting on the meter box, clapped his hands lightly, and turned back to Lin Mo with a satisfied smile:

    "That's good, don't turn on so many appliances at the same time, and let the landlord come over to help you another day. Change to a thicker fuse, do you understand?"

    Lin Mo stared at her blankly, and did not speak for a while.

    Seeing that she didn't speak, Xue Luhe asked again:

    "Do you understand?"

    Lin Mo nodded, lowered his eyes, turned back to the sofa and sat down, took a cup of water and took a sip.

    Xue Luhe also walked to her side and sat down, just looking at her with a smile in her eyes.

    Lin Mo noticed the other party's malicious gaze, turned his head and glared at Xue Luhe, then turned around halfway.

    Her face is a little red now, and she doesn't want the other party to see, so she can only hold her body behind her back and drink water desperately.