Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Xue Luhe:

    [Call me my wife and I'll tell you. 】

    Lin Mo stared at the line of words on the phone, and exhausted his life-long self-restraint before throwing the phone out.

    She felt like a fire-breathing dragon, with nowhere to breathe, she was so panicked that she simply stood at the door and looked out through the cat's eyes.

    The door of her house, and Xue Luhe's 2203 were just looking at each other across the aisle. You could see at this moment that Xue Luhe entered the house and closed the door.

    Lin Mo's eyes passed through the cat's eyes, staring fiercely, wishing to use his eyes to make the opposite side spontaneously ignite.

    However, after all, she couldn't violate the laws of physics, she just stared at it, took out her phone angrily, and wanted to block the name [Xue Luhe].

    However, she soon woke up again. The other party didn't want to say anything today, but it doesn't mean that she won't say it tomorrow. As long as she asks a few more questions, you can always get the result.

    But she is still pissed! Who can bear this! So annoying!

    Forget it, let’s block it for ten minutes first, then let it out after a while, and let’s talk about it with a bad breath.

    Lin Mo still blocked people.

    The moment Lin Mo clicked to join the blacklist, every cell in Lin Mo was screaming, excited to the point of ecstasy, Hallelujah rang in his ears, and a bunch of little angels flapped their wings around their heads!

    Sure enough, pulling black to cure all diseases, so cool!

    Lin Mo's myocardial infarction disappeared immediately. He felt that he was eating well now, his body was in great shape, and it was easy to go down to the 22nd floor in one breath!

    At the same time, sitting in the simply decorated new house, Xue Luhe held his mobile phone, hesitated for a while, and then typed a line:

    [Anyway, I'm sorry. ]

    to send.

    Failed to send.

    Your message has been sent, but was rejected by the other party.

    Looking at the line of gray small print prompts, Xue Luhe's eyes instantly became deep, the corners of his mouth were tightly pursed, and the muscles of his cheeks were tense.

    She finally apologized once... This Lin Mo actually dared to block herself!

    How dare she!

    Room 2201 was a mess, with huge packaging bags stuffed all over the room. People had to cautiously find a place to set foot in the middle of the bag.

    Lu Ruoruo brought two glasses of soda water, came over like an acrobatics, and handed a glass to Lin Mo:

    "Why, you were so angry just now, why are you happy now."

    Lin Mo explained the matter, Smile proudly.

    Lu Ruoruo:

    "Then you can only pray that she doesn't send you a message within these ten minutes, otherwise she will know that you blocked her, and this matter is not over."

    Lin Mo: The smile disappeared instantly.jpg.

    How could she forget about this, always thinking about blocking without a reminder, but didn't expect the other party to send a message?