Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    "Why don't you talk?"

    Lin Mo's smile remained tired. He felt that the actor who had finished his performance, but the audience did not applaud, but stood there in a daze.

    Xue Luhe was indeed completely stunned.

    She never thought that this moment of extreme happiness would come so quickly, she was not prepared at all, and she was caught off guard, and her dream came true.

    "I... we are now a couple?"

    Xue Luhe asked softly.

    "That's right! Unless you don't want me anymore..."

    Lin Mo pouted deliberately, looking at Xue Luhe's shocked expression, she was still a little overjoyed.

    This time, it was unexpected to call Xue Luhe! It was Xue Luhe who surprised him every time before, and Lin Mo had long wanted to find a chance to see how surprised Xue Luhe was.

    Got my wish today.

    "I want it!"

    Xue Luhe said decisively, stretched out a hand and hugged Lin Mo tightly to his chest, making her close to his heart.

    "But... you are my legal wife, we will grow old..."

    Lin Mo's ears were close to Xue Luhe's heart, listening to the rapid and fast heartbeat, feeling that he was extremely happy at this moment.

    Let Xue Luhe's heart beat for her... how happy.

    The two hugged quietly for a while, and neither was willing to part.

    Until the harsh ringtone of the mobile phone broke the sweetness.

    Lin Mo pushed Xue Luhe, who was motionless, and said softly,

    "Your phone..."

    Xue Luhe wrapped her tightly around Lin Mo, like a huge koala, with her head resting on Lin Mo's shoulders completely motionless, muttering in her mouth. wrote:

    "I told them not to call when I'm with you..."

    Lin Mo struggled to break free from Xue Luhe's arms:

    "That must be urgent, go pick it up."

    Xue Luhe turned helplessly. Turning his head, he picked up the phone that had just fallen off the carpet and glanced at the press-to-call page.

    "Hmm. What!...Okay, get it under control for now, I'll be right there!"

    Lin Mo felt a chill in her heart, and when Xue Luhe hung up the phone, she turned her head and looked at her with a guilty face, she immediately understood Now , he nodded:

    "Then go quickly, what's the urgency?"

    Xue Luhe replied succinctly:

    "The factory has caught a traitor, and they are suspected of poisoning, waiting for me to deal with it."

    Lin Mo didn't expect this . Horrified, he nodded again and again:

    "Then you hurry up... By the way, wear a little more, it's quite cold outside today."

    Xue Luhe walked into the cloakroom and began to change clothes. She moved quickly and took off her casual nightdress.

    Lin Mo couldn't help but glanced at her and saw that Xue Luhe was wearing nothing under her skirt, and she was not very well.