Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    In Room 2203, which was decorated in grey and white, Xue Luhe was originally sitting on the sofa, but now she has stood up and paced back and forth anxiously.

    On the tablet computer on the table, from time to time harsh scolding could be heard:

    "Xue Luhe, you idiot! How can this role be played so badly!

    " It's a ghost to be able to get the actress!"

    "The bad drama and bad actors are a perfect match, Xue Luhe is so annoying!" The

    usually clear and lovely voice was merciless when she said these words, and Xue Luhe clenched her hands tightly. Fist, kept walking around, like a trapped beast in a cage.

    The screen on the computer was all black, and only the sound came out, and the sentence after sentence was like a poisoned arrow, piercing into her heart again and again, igniting her anger.

    But what is suffocating is that this anger has nowhere to vent!

    She can't run to knock on the door next door and ask Lin Mo why she scolds herself?

    Although Lin Mo blocked the camera with a book, he should have found out what he was doing, but this matter must not be put on the bright side.     Xue Luhe couldn't think rationally anymore

    , and there were constantly insulting voices around:

    "Xue Luhe has a false name!"

    "Trash! It's just big trash!

    "

Call out the monitoring APP on the website and delete it directly.

    The world is quiet.

    Gritting her teeth, Xue Luhe smashed the glass on the table in the corner of the wall. Seeing the glass shattered into pieces, she suddenly laughed at herself, raised her lips, and kept sneering.

    Is this the person she is thinking about and remembering...

    She actually really hates herself so much, and sure enough, she never deserves to be loved...

    Lin Mo watched the movie heartily and scolded Xue Luhe while watching, but the movie itself was actually pretty good.

    After reading it, she took a shower at her new home, packed herself up, put on the newly purchased woolen pajamas, put on a woolen hat to protect her hair, and went to bed.

    After a night without dreams, Lin Mo woke up early the next day. After dressing up, he took a taxi and went out.

    Fanghu Group located in the center of Suzhou City, formerly known as Lin's Group, changed its name a year ago.

    This is the company left by the original owner Lin Mo's family, but now, this company has been handed over to her uncle's family to run. Lin Mo owns only 3% of the shares. He gets a little dividend every year, and it ends with a shareholders meeting.

    The original owner, Lin Mo, was estranged from her parents, and her parents didn't care about her. She took her younger brother overseas to hide from debts and sold all the property in China, including the ancestral home.

    So now Lin Mo has nothing, and has to rely on others to get money by looking at his uncle's face.

    Lin Mo went upstairs and followed the directions to the conference room to wait.

    Soon, a well-maintained middle-aged man came in and looked at Lin Mo.

    Next to him was a young boy who frowned and asked Lin Mo,