Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    The two of them had been entangled at home for an unknown amount of time, and again they didn't fall asleep until late at night.

    Lin Mo's only thought before going to bed was: I must drive this woman away tomorrow!

    As a result, the next day, she still slept until the third day. When she woke up and saw that the alarm clock had passed two hours, Xue Luhe was lying beside her, looking at herself with a smile, her face was very refreshing, and there was no trace of last night. .

    Lin Mo was about to die of anger. He grabbed Xue Luhe's shoulder and wanted to shake it wildly, but unfortunately his arm was so weak that it was softly resting on someone's shoulder like a cat's scratch.

    Xue Luhe's eyes became darker again, and Lin Mo quickly let go when he saw the situation was not good, puffed out his mouth angrily and got out of bed:

    "Why are you like this..."

    She suddenly realized that she had said this sentence many times. For a few days, it seemed like there was no other words to express my feelings.

    It's all because of Xue Luhe! This guy seemed to be in love, and kept asking for it. Lin Mo's mind was full of only wanting to sleep, and he also delayed his serious work.

    The corners of Xue Luhe's mouth twitched, and she smiled brightly and brightly:

    "Don't worry, I've already asked for a leave for you, and today you have another free time."

    Lin Mo heard the word "free time" and ran quickly When I left the room, I left a sentence:

    "I don't care! I'll go to work now!" I

    couldn't stay in this room any longer. The air was filled with the ambiguous smell of two people tossing it, as if it was thicker than the air in other places. .

    As long as he is in this room, Lin Mo feels that his breathing is not smooth, and now he urgently needs to go out for fresh air!

    She washed up quickly, and when she came out of the bathroom, she saw Xue Luhe standing at the door, looking at her with a half smile.

    Lin Mo gathered up his courage and put on a serious face:

    "Let me tell you! It can't be like this! We are all people who have jobs. Besides, even if we don't work, we should rest well and be temperate! Do you understand temperance! If you mess up again, I'll... I'll go get a divorce!

    She originally wanted to say these words with great momentum, but under the gaze of the king of aura, Xue Luhe, her arrogance and courage became less and less, and when it came to the end, she was like a mosquito humming, "Divorce. " "The two words were weakly in his throat.

    However, these words still stimulated Xue Luhe. Those two words were like some kind of spell, which instantly aroused a strong panic in Xue Luhe's heart, and rebounded into paranoia and madness.

    Xue Luhe hugged Lin Mo tightly, and kissed her head to face again. After they were both out of breath and Lin Mo couldn't stand still, she pressed close to Lin Mo's forehead and whispered,

    "Don't threaten with that word. I...I don't know what I'll do..."

    Lin Mo's body was as soft as noodles, and he didn't have any thoughts in his mind, but he was still frightened by this sentence, and felt like he was back in a trance. Just passed through that time.

    Facing the demon Xue Luhe from the beginning, not the gentle and considerate lover he chose!

    She suddenly woke up and stepped aside, but suddenly saw Xue Luhe's eyes.