Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Lin Mo's mouth cannons, injuring one thousand enemies and one hundred and eight hundred, but she still blinks her innocent big eyes and looks at people with a smile.

    Xue Luhe's expression changed several times, but finally she chose... Pick up a pillow next to it, throw it into Lin Mo's hands, and scolded:

    "Shut up, you."

    Lin Mo curiously hugged the pillow with the Chinese flag and watched Xue Luhe turn around. Go to the bar and start bartending.

    Bottle after bottle of unfamiliar wine was poured into the bartender glass, adding juice, and squeezing lemon juice. Xue Luhe's movements were very neat, not as fancy as a professional bartender, but with a dashing chivalrous spirit.

    Lin Mo suddenly felt that at this moment, Xue Da's perversion was no longer perverted. It seemed that he was really a guest who came to drink, and the atmosphere was very relaxed.

    Life is really changing so fast... Last night, she felt hopeless in life and would never be able to go out again. Today, she and Xue Luhe happily—or, on the surface, got along peacefully.

    Xue Luhe pushed a pink cocktail in front of Lin Mo. Although her face was expressionless, Lin Mo could still see a hint of joy in her eyes.

    Lin Mo took a sip, the pink liquid was crystal clear, and the mouthfeel was the same as its color, soft and smooth with bubbles.     Lin Mo squinted his eyes very contentedly and gave a

    thumbs up:

    "Well, it's very delicious, it's amazing! You can even mix drinks!

    "

Wine."

    "What's the name?"

    "...I didn't think about it."

    Xue Luhe didn't think that such an ordinary gadget needs a name. Seeing Lin Mo frowning in thought, she raised her eyebrows in disapproval.

    "I think the names of other cocktails are very good, Long Island Iced Tea, Bloody Mary, Mojito... Yours has that peach sweetness, and the wine taste is not obvious, so it is very suitable. Such a lovely name..."

    Lin Mo drank slowly while thinking about it, and soon finished a cup.

    After drinking, she saw that there were two rosemary leaves added to the bottom of the cup, so she flashed a flash

    of inspiration: "Peach Foam, how is it?"

    Xue Luhe asked back:

    "The end of the escape?"

    What does it sound like? Not lucky.

    After Lin Mo explained it word by word, Xue Luhe nodded solemnly:

    "You can do this kind of trivial matter."

    Lin Mo secretly smiled, obviously caring about it. Satisfied expression, let alone a trivial matter.

    This person is perverted, and occasionally a little arrogant, not a complete bad person. Or, is the bad one very layered?

    Xue Luhe quickly got up and went out, leaving a sentence:

    "Don't run around, I'll be back at night."

    Lin Mo followed behind her, watching her tall figure walk out of the gate, get into the car with a driver, and drive along the driveway. This is relieved.