Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Lin Mo's body was stiff, and her hand was still on Xue Luhe's thigh, not knowing what to do.

    So, her brain twitched, she squeezed the smooth skin with her hands, and touched it twice.

    "Well...you have a mosquito on your body."

    Lin Mo said, and quickly took his hand back.

    Looking at Xue Luhe's sharp eyes, she felt it was strange that most people would be a little hesitant and sleepy when they woke up, at least their eyes would be a little ignorant.

    But Xue Luhe didn't have it at all.

    His sight was clear and sharp, like a long sword, stabbing Lin Mo's face without any emotion.

    At this moment, Lin Mo felt terrible.

    The hand that had just been taken off from the other's leg also began to tingle with burning pain.

    She smiled reluctantly, quickly found a place to retreat, and sneaked out of the bed with one foot, and her toes had already touched the thick long-haired carpet under the bed.

    However, she still couldn't run.

    Xue Luhe didn't make any major movements, the body was still lying down, and an arm that was longer than ordinary people stretched forward and accurately grabbed Lin Mo's calf.

    It was Lin Mo's injured leg. She didn't dare to move, fearing that her injury would worsen, so she could only stare at Xue Luhe, daring not to speak out.

    The gauze on Lin Mo's ankle has long been reduced by several layers. Now it is very light and thin, and the swollen wound has disappeared. It is much better than before.

    Lin Mo estimated whether he could forcefully pull his foot out and quickly run down the ground.

    But it just hurts, I can do it!

    As soon as she exerted her strength, she realized that she had once again underestimated Xue Luhe's strength, completely motionless!

    Xue Luhe chuckled, her voice was lazy and hoarse, showing the charm of wanton profligacy:

    "Run after you touch it? Don't you pay a price?"

    Lin Mo's ears were numb, and so was his body. There seemed to be countless ants crawling in his heart. He was very uncomfortable and could do nothing.

    She pinched her neck with a fierce look on her face:

    "Then what do you want?"

    Xue Luhe looked at the girl in front of her, her hair was unkempt, and her face was deliberately pretending to be fierce, but because she was really inexperienced, even her squinted eyes were cute. Like a small crescent moon.

    Xue Luhe whispered,

    "I also need to... touch it back." As

    soon as she finished speaking, she grabbed Lin Mo's calf and pulled hard, pulling Lin Mo into her arms!

    Lin Mo panicked, stretched out his hand to push her, and then pulled at the sheet that was tangled up in

    a ball, shouting loudly, "Let me go! You pervert!"

    But Xue Luhe had already put her hand on Lin Mo's leg and slowly touched two , and touched it twice.

    Lin Mo's body was covered with goose bumps. He couldn't tell whether it was uncomfortable or irritating. He narrowed his eyes and shrank back, trying to escape.