Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    The first floor has a full wall of floor-to-ceiling windows.

    When Xue Luhe spoke, from Lin Mo's point of view, it happened to be a very beautiful morning garden.

    Dew hung from the leaves, birds chirped among the flowers, and the background was full of life.

    However, Xue Luhe, who was set off by these vitality, had darkness in her eyes, completely hiding her thoughts.

    For some reason, Lin Mo raised the corner of his mouth and smiled involuntarily.

    It's a sympathetic smile.

    She didn't know where the urge came from, and suddenly wanted to explain everything clearly, so she looked straight into Xue Luhe's eyes and said seriously:

    "Mr. Xue, don't do this, I know you just treat me as a toy, let's Stop playing the game of loving young couples, it's useless. I just wanted to ask, how long has it been since you said a sincere word?"

    After saying these words, Lin Mo felt that he was really bold, and couldn't help thinking for himself in his heart. Liked!

    Don't be afraid of power and speak out with justice, I am the best, come on, Lin Xiaokui!

    After she finished speaking, when she looked at it again, Xue Luhe had a frightening expression on her face for a moment.

    But then, she suspected that she had read it wrong, that white and beautiful face as white as porcelain did not show any expression.

    Xue Luhe stood up slowly and stood beside the sofa, looking down at Lin Mo condescendingly.

    But this time, Lin Mo felt that her eyes were different. It seemed like a piece of glass was broken, and the emotions conveyed in her eyes became clearer.

    It's a sad feeling.

    Lin Mo subconsciously denied himself, sad? Does a person like Xue Luhe know what sorrow is? People are the pinnacle of power in this book, how can it be sad, it must be because of their over-braining!

    But fortunately, it seems that Xue Luhe didn't suddenly go crazy like she was afraid. So perverted!

    The expression on Lin Mo's face changed several times, as his brain filled up with anger and fear, but also agile and vivid.

    Xue Luhe looked at her, his eyes blank.

    Lin Mo was right, she really hadn't spoken the truth for a long time.

    Really what? Useless stuff.

    In the past, she thought that there was only one purpose in speaking, and that was to manipulate others and use others as tools to achieve her goals.

    But recently, Xue Luhe had some other ideas. She began to tease Lin Mo with words and sometimes behaviors, just to see how this timid but reckless innocent kitten would react.

    This allowed her to discover new joys in language.

    But she still hadn't said any real words, even in the face of Lin Mo, she had been...

    She thought that Lin Mo wouldn't notice, she thought that Lin Mo was as stupid and stupid as she looked, like a stupid rabbit who would only curl up in her own haystack and dare not come out.

    But this morning, in less than half an hour, Lin Mo gave her another surprise, letting her see the emotionally sensitive, firm and brave core of the other party, like a bright gem showing a little brilliance.