Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Xue Luhe was staying in the villa guest room last night.

    Since Lin Mo entered this villa a year ago, Xue Luhe has been living in the study.

    In the past, she thought the study room was very good, but now after Lin Mo left, she felt that the study room was still too crowded, and the books that were piled to the ceiling could not see the end, suffocating.

    That night, she lost sleep, again.

    Since taking over the group, Xue Luhe has suffered from insomnia. When her parents died suddenly, she stayed up all night, rectifying the complex internal environment of the group, and at the same time, she couldn't stop her filming career.

    Over time, she often kept her eyes open until dawn, and then went to meetings and business talks with red bloodshot eyes.

    While intriguing and strategizing to bring the group back on track, she found that she could no longer feel her emotions and emotions.

    She followed up with a lot of scenes, many, many, all kinds, romance films, adventure films, action films, spy films, art films... everything.

    Just to immerse yourself in the world of another dummy after hearing "start shooting", forget your true identity, and appreciate the emotions of some normal people with the joys and sorrows of the plot characters.

    Later, I met the old director who made her international actress award-winning work.

    The old director had no name all his life, he was only a second-rate director, but he became famous because of this film. Unfortunately, just a few days after winning the award, he went west.

    Xue Luhe cried for three days and three nights for the old director, guarding the spirit and wearing filial piety. When her parents died, it was a Western-style funeral, and she didn't have a wake-up call or even cry, but she was willing to have a wake-up call for the director and sat in front of the spiritual seat all night with her heart full of emptiness.

    After that, Xue Luhe married Lin Mo.

    Then, Xue Luhe met Mu Fei, Mu Fei took out a childhood token, Xue Luhe recognized the unique girl, and began to support Mu Fei intentionally or unintentionally.

    A year later, Lin Mo suddenly cheated, and Xue Luhe whipped her furiously.

    However, it was found that Lin Mo was suspected of having amnesia.

    Every time Xue Luhe thought about the first Lin Mo he saw when he came home that day, he felt very strange.

    When she saw Lin Mo that day, Xue Luhe felt as if someone had suddenly opened a crack in the window that had been closed for a while, and the light poured in, as well as the fresh air and the fragrance of flowers.

    Before that, she had never even noticed these things, and Lin Mo's clean and clear eyes were the most charming flowers in front of the window.

    However, Xue Luhe let herself go and hurt Lin Mo over and over again.

    She must smash the delicate china that fascinates her.

    Xue Luhe didn't allow herself to be fascinated by others. On the surface, it was because of Mu Fei, but in fact, she was afraid.

    Falling in love with someone, it feels like weightlessness, there's no other way but to keep falling, and you reach out and grab a handful of darkness.

    Who would allow themselves to lose weight? The arrogant Xue Luhe would never allow it.

    However, she still remembered the inexplicable comfort when she fell asleep naturally beside Lin Mo, a comfort that no sleeping pills could give.