Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Lin Mo, who was drunk at first, suddenly woke up with a chill on his back when he heard the sound.

    Although he was still drinking, the numbness in his scalp diluted the excitement brought by the drink, and his body actually felt chills.

    I'm afraid it won't work if I don't open the door... The master outside the door, if she doesn't open the door herself, she'll be able to directly tear off the disciple's hand.

    Lin Mo turned over and got off the sofa, feeling like she was stepping on a cloud, she carefully kept her balance, walked to the door, squinted her eyes a few times, and finally aimed at the door handle and unscrewed the door. .

    The tall and slender woman stepped in quickly, strong and unquestionable, and reached out to grab Lin Mo's waist.

    Lin Mo blinked his eyes slowly, and finally found out a little bit of clarity from the state of double images, and saw the expression on Xue Luhe's face clearly.

    Anxiety, worry, and an undeniable sense of control.

    She looked like she wanted to take Lin Mo apart, stuffed it all in her stomach, and protected it well.

    Lin Mo grunted in her throat, she wanted to say "let me go", but she said "uuuuu".

    Xue Luhe naturally wouldn't listen to a drunkard's advice, she put one hand on her waist and bent her leg with the other, and directly hugged Lin Mo horizontally.

    A pretty standard princess hug!

    Lin Mo's thinking was unclear. He only felt that he had suddenly lost his center of gravity. He looked up at the ceiling and thought he was about to fall, so he quickly struggled.

    The strength of drunks is usually very strong, Lin Mo struggled and directly caused Xue Luhe to fall behind him, almost falling down together.

    But Xue Luhe has filmed so many fight scenes, and her body is extremely flexible. When she was about to fall, she pressed one foot back against the shoe cabinet in front of the door, staggered twice, and stood firm again.

    Lin Mo was unaware of this thrilling crisis. She was drunk with gold stars in her eyes, and thought that the shaking within her line of sight was normal. After all, the two hands holding her were as steady as a rock from beginning to end.

    Princess Xue Luhe hugged Lin Mo, put it on the sofa, sat down by herself, and then moved gently and carefully, letting Lin Mo sit on her lap.

    There were thick sofa cushions next to it, but Xue Luhe didn't let go of Lin Mo, and her hands were still firmly hooked on Lin Mo's clothes and arms.

    She softened her voice, lowered her head to look at Lin Mo's face, looked deeply, and asked in a low voice,

    "Who gave you this bottle of wine?"

    Lin Mo moved a little uncomfortable. A piece of white and bright skin, the tip of the nose moved, and the familiar cold fragrance could still be smelled.

    The scent made Lin Mo feel nervous, she couldn't help but want to leave, she couldn't hear what the other party was asking, she just stretched out her hand and pushed the other party to restrain her hand.

    Xue Luhe allowed Lin Mo to push herself, completely unmoved, and laughed softly:

    "The alcohol content of this bottle is quite high, the person who gave it to you really has ulterior motives... Could it be that he just wants to see you like this?"