Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    That being said, in fact, Lin Mo, who had no experience in love, couldn't restrain his messy thoughts at all.

    Besides, Xue Luhe had almost disappeared in the past two days, and she stopped making videos with her. She was busy all night, so she could only occasionally reply to two messages and say two coaxing voices in a tired voice.

    "Baby, I'm too busy here. I'll be able to go back after I'm done."

    Lin Mo couldn't help but listened to this voice so many times, the more he listened, the more uncertain he became.

    Did this damn beautiful woman finally find out that she was not worthy of her at all, so she hesitated and regretted it?

    No matter how busy they are at work, who can't spare half an hour to video with their girlfriends? Not the president of the country!

    Lin Mo thought so, and started to force herself not to think about Xue Luhe, nor to send her any messages.

    However... She can't wait to check her phone every half an hour. Although she doesn't send messages, she always looks forward to the other party's news, even if it's just a few words, it can make her happy.

    How does this work? It can't go on like this! Lin Mo, ah Lin Mo, you just fell in love, not looking for an ancestor, so you can't be so...concerned?

    Lin Mo spit on herself like this every day, but when she heard the phone vibrate, she ran and turned on the phone to see if it was news from Xue Luhe.

    She couldn't talk to Xue Luhe, so Lin Mo went to look around on the Internet. Anyway, Xue Luhe was hanging on the hot search every day, and she found something speechless.

    The female star Huang Luyin, who seemed to have mental problems, whom the two met in Thailand before, continued to go crazy on Weibo.

    Two days after Xue Luhe posted the public love Weibo, Huang Luyin also posted a Weibo, full of shyness between the lines.

    "I didn't expect you to be so attentive to me and give me such a surprise... I know that you never forget me. The last time we parted from Thailand, I knew your difficulties... Now you actually want the whole world to cheer for our love, I'm so moved, I wish to follow you all my life, the mountains and the world are boundless together!"

    This Weibo shit doesn't make sense, but Huang Luyin doesn't have the guts to directly Aite Xue Luhe, but beyond the words, everyone can see what she said. Xue Luhe!

    This Weibo was listed second in the trending search, and it was also linked to Xue Luhe's post. It took almost an hour before Lin Mo saw it.

    Lin Mo was almost pissed off by this Weibo, but when he saw the comments, he was even more pissed off. Are these people out of their minds in the comments? Although there are still many people who agree with Huang Luyin!

    "Support! Blessings! Sister Lu Yin, you are worthy of your own happiness, congratulations on your pursuit for so many years and finally achieving a positive result!"

    Lin Mo's eyes widened angrily. Is this also called a positive result? The master has ignored this person at all, and we have never interacted with Weibo. Your fans can make up your minds better than TV dramas!

    "I knew that Xue Luhe's Weibo must be referring to our sister Lu Yin. After all, my sister has been chasing after Xue Ying for so many years, and we have come all the way! You and Xue Ying are a perfect match! I see you and believe it again. I'm in love, I hope my sister wishes me and the male god a successful confession!"