Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    It rained lightly on the day Lin Mo moved, the sky was dark, the trees were shadowed, and the rattan hanging baskets in the yard were swayed by the wind.

    Lin Mo smiled and said to Lu Ruoruo, who came to help:

    "Why doesn't it feel like a good sign?"

    Lu Ruoruo instructed people to move things out a little bit, and slapped Lin Mo's shoulder when she heard the words:

    "Don't talk nonsense, move in, Be careful!"

    Lin Mo did not tell Xi Shen in advance, but Xi Shen did get the news long ago, and was standing on the steps of the yard, watching the movers move things out.

    Hearing Lin Mo's words, she smiled softly:

    "How could that be, you will definitely have good luck."

    Lin Mo didn't have many things at first, but after all kinds of shopping during this period of time, she just put on clothes. Two big boxes, not to mention other little things.

    With a shopaholic girlfriend like Lu Ruoruo around, she can't even save her troubles.

    The things were loaded into the car, Lin Mo held an umbrella, Lu Ruoruo got under her umbrella, and the two got into Lu Ruoruo's car together.

    Lin Mo stuck his head out and said loudly to Xi Shen,

    "Don't come here, I can handle my new home myself, really! If you are so excited, Xue Luhe will definitely find out!"

    Xi Shen planned to get into his car . Following them, I didn't expect that I would be disliked by Lin Mo, so I spread out my hands a little embarrassedly:

    "Do you really need me to help clean up?"

    Lin Mo frantically shook his head and smiled again:

    "Anyway, during this time, thank you for the accommodation you provided. And three meals, when I go back, I will arrange it, and I will transfer the rent and meals according to the market price, so if you can not meet in the future, try not to see each other!"

    Seeing that the smile on Xi Shen's face gradually disappeared, Lin Mo hurried to remedy:

    "It's not that I have an opinion on you, I just think that my brain is not very good now. I have to take care of my illness at home. It's better to see few people."

    Lu Ruoruo couldn't bear to look directly at Lin Mo's waist:

    "You might as well say no. Explain, the more you explain, the more disgusted it becomes."

    Xi Shen smiled not very good-looking, but still said,

    "I'll see you when you settle down." The

    moving company's car was driving in front, and Lu Ruoruo's car was following behind. As the rain gradually increased, the driver turned on the wiper, and the mechanical movement of the brush and brush pulls.

    Lin Mo was staring at the wipers and looked drowsy when suddenly she heard Lu Ruoruo's voice:

    "Momo...you really don't feel anything about Xi Shen? Then why don't you want her to come see you? Really not. Injured?"

    Lin Mo felt strange when she heard it, she didn't want Xi Shen to see her, just like she didn't want to be sisters with Mu Fei!

    Of course, it's because she stays away from the protagonist group to keep her safe. She is a vicious female supporting role who is about to be cannon fodder. In order to survive, it is best not to have anything to do with the protagonist group!