Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    When the two walked into the villa, Lin Mo was stunned at first sight.

    The decoration of the whole villa is really beautiful!

    She still remembered that Xue Luhe's villa in Su City was decorated in a very exaggerated European style when she first came over. Although it used various luxurious materials and complicated decorations, it still looked a bit... um, local tyrant.

    This building is not like that at all. The whole is spacious and bright, simple and modern style, with pink plush toys, blue fabric blankets and other elements that girls like, which makes people feel good.

    Lin Mo really didn't expect Xue Luhe to buy such a house. It didn't seem to fit her general offensive temperament at all. It was soft and warm, like the house in Su City.

    "Do you like pink too?"

    Lin Mo picked up the pink unicorn doll, couldn't put it down, and played with it for a long time.

    Xue Luhe looked at her and smiled:

    "As long as you like it, I like it."

    Lin Mo smiled sweetly, threw the doll in Xue Luhe's arms, took out the phone, "click", and took a picture of Xue Luhe holding the doll at a loss Doll look.

    "Hahahaha... It's so disrespectful for you to take this thing, it feels like you're going to be in a comedy!"

    Lin Mo looked at the photo in his hand, feeling stupid and cute, and secretly saved it to the cloud.

    Xue Luhe looked at her helplessly:

    "I'll pose for you in whatever poses you want, why would you take pictures secretly... Why don't you take more pictures when you're on the bed today?"

    Lin Mo:

    "Fuck! Can you say something serious ? Ah! My ears are blistering!"

    Every day he knows that when he goes to bed, this person has no serious business in his head!

    "Going to bed is the most serious thing for me. Now I feel that there is nothing more serious and important than being with you."

    Lin Mo was dumbfounded for a while, and wanted to correct Xue Luhe's unpleasant thoughts, but he didn't know where to start.

    The so-called old house is on fire, maybe it's like this... Obviously already 28 years old, Xue Luhe is not only young on the outside, but also young on the inside.

    Lin Mo went upstairs and downstairs and looked around. There were so many rooms that she couldn't figure out where she was going to live.

    Xue Luhe followed behind her, stretched out her hand with a smile, pushed open the door of the master bedroom, and pulled her in.

    "Wow--" The

    huge semi-circular soft bed, the unbelievably spacious room, the arc-shaped floor-to-ceiling windows on the entire wall, the pink flower-walled bathroom connecting the bedroom, the pink round bathtub...

    all of this is too dreamy, To be honest, Lin Mo thinks this aesthetic is a bit vulgar, but...there is no way, how can any girl refuse pink!

    Lin Moke likes it so much! She threw herself down on the big pink bed, and rolled around on the bed as soft as a cloud, smiling hard.

    Xue Luhe followed her, grabbed Lin Mo's waist while Lin Mo wasn't paying attention, and whispered,

    "Since we're here... why don't we do something to warm the house?"