Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    The sea breeze blew from the river, wantonly and unrestrained, and ruffled the hair and the corners of the clothes of the people on the boat.

    Lin Mo and Xue Luhe were hiding under a coat, Lin Mo raised his face and looked at Xue Luhe, and suddenly kissed.

    Xue Luhe's pupils suddenly enlarged, and without any hesitation, he lowered his head in cooperation.

    The scenery on the boat is bright, and the reflections of the two of them are rippling in the water.

    However, just when the distance between the lips of the two was only one centimeter, someone suddenly heard someone behind the two, and the voice shouted in surprise:

    "Xue Luhe? You are here!

    " Recycled, immediately retracted his body, and even got out of his coat immediately, leaving Xue Luhe who wanted to continue but couldn't catch anyone.

    Xue Luhe looked at the back of Lin Mo's swift escape, her eyes focused and surprised, as if she could no longer tolerate other people and things in the world, and she could only see the figure in front of her eyes.

    And behind Xue Luhe, came an elegant beauty wearing a long black dress with blue silk rolled up and holding a red wine glass.

    The beauty smiled brightly at Xue Luhe:

    "I just looked at the back and felt like it. I didn't expect it to be you. Why did you think of going to Thailand on a cruise ship? I remember that you have several cruise ships in China."

    Xue Luhe turned his eyes slowly . , with an expression like he was going to eat people, more gloomy than the clouds on a rainy day.

    "Go away, I don't want to see you."

    Xue Luhe was not polite at all to outsiders. Even if this was her best friend at school, she didn't want to see it now.

    The beautiful wine glass shook, obviously frightened, but then she pursed her lips and smiled:

    "That seems to be me being abrupt. Lu He, you go ahead, I'm leaving, please contact us via WeChat when you have time."

    She waved her hand politely and enthusiastically, cast an invisible glance at Lin Mo, turned around and left, walked into the feasting crowd on the deck, and was immediately surrounded by attentive men and women.

    After such an interruption, Lin Mo stood on the side of the ship and was chilled by the sea breeze. Only then did he finally realize that he was acting like a fool just now.

    She was about to kiss her...

    Did Liang Jingru give her the courage? At that moment, she was like a different person. This made Xue Luhe think of herself later...

    Besides, Lin Mo felt that she hadn't made up her mind yet. Do you want to be with Xue Luhe?

    She enjoys the time with the current Xue Luhe, but she still has some distrust in her heart, and she thinks of the past from time to time.

    Besides, it is still unknown whether Xue Luhe has improved or not. Lin Mo is very cautious. He is essentially a rabbit. He wants to bury himself in the nest forever. .

    Besides, Xue Luhe just now, probably wasn't very willing... The more Lin Mo thought about it, the more she felt that she really lost her face.

    Fortunately, the woman interrupted him just now, and the more Lin Mo thought about it, the more he felt that he should thank that woman.