Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    Lin Mo's mind was numb and sleepy, and it was difficult to process such complicated information. She sat on the bed blankly for a long time before she asked uncertainly,

    "You said, you want to sit there and stay with me? For one night?"

    As Lin Mo asked, she wondered in her heart: Is this person in front of him really that Xue Luhe who is rampant and doesn't care about other people's feelings at all?

    Is it because he is confused now that he doesn't understand the true face of the person in front of him at all? Is this Qing Jing?

    However, the beautiful face suspected of Xue Luhe before him nodded quietly.

    Lin Mo had nothing to say. She opened her mouth for a while, then closed it again. She didn't know how to deal with this situation, and with the remaining alcohol, she just fell back neatly.

    She pulled the quilt over her head, covered herself completely, breathed under the quilt, and slowly exhaled, trying to calm herself in this way.

    But when she thought that Xue Luhe was sitting at the door of the bedroom, she couldn't calm down at all!

    What the hell is going on with this guy today?

    Did you come here to scare me? Or did she plan to take me away after I fell asleep?

    Although she said just now that she doesn't want me to go back, of course I know that nothing in her mouth is true! Xue Luhe himself is a liar!

    Lin Mo was thinking wildly in the quilt, thinking about it in the end, his head hurts, there is not enough air, and he feels a little lack of oxygen.

    She ripped the quilt off her chin again, breathing heavily.

    Xue Luhe's voice came over:

    "What's wrong? Is it being held back or is it?"

    Lin Mo was speechless again, she really felt more and more that something was wrong with her eyes!

    At least in this world, there is no such gentle and caring Xue Luhe!

    Where did the domineering, arrogant, arrogant and annoying Xue Luhe from before?

    The more Lin Mo thought about it, the more difficult it became to understand, but he couldn't stop the sleepiness of his body. He quickly fell asleep with his stomach full of disbelief.

    Xue Luhe sat on the stool and took out his mobile phone to handle official business.

    She usually only goes to bed in the second half of the night, and she often suffers from insomnia until dawn, so now she doesn't feel good staying up late.

    On the contrary, because she could see Lin Mo as long as she looked up, she felt pretty good, and she felt a little more inspired to deal with her work.

    But well... Xue Luhe is still that Xue Luhe after all.

    At 2:30 in the morning, Xue Luhe raised his head, twisted his neck, and made a "click" sound from his neck.

    On the big bed in front of him, Lin Mo was already on his back, sleeping like a big octopus with its teeth and claws.

    Lin Mo's breathing was even, with some stagnation and interruptions from time to time.

    Drinking alcohol will affect the sleep state. Lin Mo's alcohol-sensitive constitution is more likely to be blocked by vomit in his throat and suffocate to death in his sleep.