Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Xue Luhe was sitting in a wheelchair. Although she couldn't do anything, she was calm and sat at the door of the kitchen to chat with Chef Wang and ask for some cooking tips.

    Lin Mo understood that she was asking this for herself, so that she could feel the thoughts of the top chefs more, so that she had the possibility of comprehension.

    However, Lin Mo usually talks a lot. In this kind of serious teaching scene, he can't say anything. He silently strikes at the side, grabs a vegetable, cuts a slice, etc.

    Wang Yu was quick to cook, and all kinds of fancy kitchen utensils danced wildly, including many kitchen appliances that Xue Luhe had never used, and they also opened fire one by one.

    After a table of dishes was finished, Lin Mo brought it to the table, and Xue Luhe pushed the wheelchair and sat at the dining table.

    Xue Luhe raised the glass first and said everything for Lin Mo:

    "Thank you, Chef Wang, who is willing to come to me to cook, and is willing to explain it to us. It's an honor."

    Lin Mo had no choice but to raise the glass:

    "Thank you, thank you.

    Chef Wang laughed, raised his glass and drank it:

    "Bless you two for a hundred years!" Xue

    Luhe smiled, obviously very useful, but looked at Lin Mo and said,

    "But... we are now It's just a friend."

    Lin Mo was a little embarrassed, but couldn't say anything, Xue Luhe said everything she wanted to say.

    Chef Wang's dishes are really full of color, flavor and taste, so delicious that he bites his tongue. After eating, Lin Mo feels that his whole body has been sublimated. Since then, he has a new understanding and pursuit of cooking.

    However, Xue Luhe's previous behavior made her more concerned than cooking.

    After sending Chef Wang away, Lin Mo took the initiative to come back to help Xue Luhe clean up the dishes. After putting the things in the dishwasher, she came to the living room, a little at a loss as to what to do.

    But don't want to go.

    She was sitting on the sofa, Xue Luhe moved the wheelchair beside her, turned on the projector, and chose a movie to play.

    Lin Mo originally thought that Xue Luhe would take the opportunity to release a love movie to create an atmosphere, but he did not expect that Xue Luhe would release a family-style comedy movie.

    There was a comedy star inside, one of those who could laugh like a fool just by looking at his face. Lin Mo couldn't help being attracted, and followed the movie screen to laugh hahaha.

    Xue Luhe also had a smile on the corner of his mouth, occasionally turning his eyes to look at Lin Mo, his smile gradually deepened.

    "Hahahaha why is he so funny... Hmm?"

    Lin Mo was watching TV and complaining, when he turned his head, he suddenly saw Xue Luhe going to the refrigerator to get something, but the wheelchair was too low, and she couldn't reach it with her stretched arms.

    Lin Mo hurried over to help get a can of milk. Although there is heating in the winter, it is still uncomfortable to hold the cold milk. She walked to the kitchen with the can and asked,