Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Lin Mo went upstairs and returned to the room, poured a glass of water and put it on the coffee table, sat down by himself, not knowing what to do.

    She was on vacation today, so she had time to see Lu Ruoruo off. She didn't expect to encounter such a thing at the airport, and she is still a little frightened.

    In the end, those extreme fans were all drawn by Xue Luhe. Logically, Lin Mo should have resentment towards Xue Luhe.

    But not only did she have no resentment, but she also had a hint of goodwill.

    She repeatedly recalled the scene at the airport, when she was so uncomfortable that it was difficult to breathe, Xue Luhe was like Moses dividing the sea, separating the crowd, coming to her side, and using her body to create a solid barrier for herself.

    Later, she sent herself home safely, and let herself sleep on her shoulder on the way...

    All these, the pictures kept circling in Lin Mo's mind, as well as the breath of Xue Luhe's body, the touch of his skin, the temperature of his voice...

    Lin Mo shook his head, turned on his phone and checked, Lu Ruoruo hadn't arrived yet, so he hadn't sent a message.

    Xiaoyuan had two messages asking her if she wanted to go shopping tomorrow. Lin Mo replied that she wanted to rest, and she would talk about it next time.

    Then, while she was pulling down, she accidentally saw Xue Luhe's chat window.

    When did Xue Luhe change his avatar?

    Xue Luhe's avatar turned into a black square, which made people feel extremely depressed.

    Lin Mo clicked on her avatar, and it was indeed a pure black picture with nothing.

    She clicked on Xue Luhe's circle of friends and watched it again. There was no newly released content, and it was set to be visible for three days, with only a gray line.

    This person... seems to be trying to make himself disappear?

    Lin Mo couldn't understand, but vaguely felt that Xue Luhe's current situation might have something to do with him.

    The more he thought about it, the more Lin Mo couldn't hold back the guilt in his heart.

    The growing sense of guilt was like a vine, entangling Lin Mo's heart, causing her to breathe heavily.

    The next day at work, Lin Mo went to a certain branch to supervise the ongoing activities on the spot.

    There are many festivals in winter. Although the time has not yet come, the coffee shop has already begun to warm up. Lin Mo has been very busy recently.

    This coffee shop is located in the most prosperous part of the city, next to the largest shopping mall in the province. There seems to be some kind of event today. The mall invited celebrities to perform, and it was very lively inside.

    After Lin Mo watched the activity in the store, he could have gone home from get off work, but suddenly wanted to buy some clothes, so he turned around and turned into the mall.

    There were many young girls coming and going, with glow sticks in their hands, discussing something excitedly.

    Lin Mo knew that there was an event today, but she didn't know what it was. She walked forward and saw a high platform built in the center of the spacious hall of the shopping mall. The audio equipment was already set up, and there was a circle of security guards around. a feeling of.