Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    Xi Shen's driving hand was very steady. When he held the steering wheel with one hand and reversed the car, his face was slightly sideways, and his short hair with excellent drape was scattered around his ears, which was very beautiful.

    Lin Mo was a little stunned to see it, and thought it was the original attack.

    But she couldn't help comparing the faces of Xi Shen and Xue Luhe.

    After all, in this worldview, Xue Luhe is the beauty at the top of the food chain.

    However, even compared with Xue Luhe, Xi Shen is not inferior, from the appearance to the temperament, everything is beautiful enough, noble and elegant, with a subtle, oriental snow-capped charm.

    Lin Mo couldn't help but envy Mu Fei. It's so nice to be chased by two big beauties.

    But, uh... think about it, if she were Mu Fei, she would probably be scared to death by Xue Luhe first, and then by Xi Shen.

    The relationship between Xi Shen and Mu Fei in the original book is simply a sadistic love affair, with all kinds of suspicion, withdrawal, hesitation and doubt. The affection is very affectionate, but the two often torture each other when they are together. Mu Fei will always cry in anger, Xi Shen also did not appear to engage in the Cold War for several days.

    So... Lin Mo just wanted to say that these two beauties should be given to Mu Fei. She is the heroine, with thick skin and thick flesh and destiny, so I don't want it!

    I don't want anything for nothing, I don't want any of them, can't I just be beautiful!

    When the car stopped, Xi Shen smiled and glanced at Lin Mo:

    "Get off the bus, I've reserved a seat, the box."

    Lin Mo didn't really want to go to the box, so he followed him out.

    The waiter greeted him, and Xi Shen said,

    "I just booked the No. 4 box." The

    waiter smiled apologetically,

    "I'm sorry, the box you mentioned has already been reserved by someone else at a higher level. We will reserve it in the lobby for you. Reserve your place."

    Xi Shen frowned and asked:

    "What about the other boxes? Are they all empty?"

    "Yes, I'm sorry, all the boxes in our store have been booked."

    Xi Shen turned around and asked Lin Mo's opinion:

    "Then let's change one?"

    Lin Moxin said God helped me, and immediately waved:

    "It's okay, the lobby is very good, open and bright, I like it!"

    Xi Shen hesitated, seeing that Lin Mo happily followed the waiter into the lobby, so he had to go in too.

    The waiter led the two of them to a corner. The European-style dark printed low wall covered most of the space, which was actually quite private.

    The two take their seats.

    No one noticed that there was a well-wrapped guest sitting in the booth next to the dark wall.

    The man was wearing a mask, tied a ponytail, buried his head deeply, and leaned halfway against the wall, as if he had fallen asleep in a booth. He was dressed in black, and no one would pay attention.