Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    This night, there were hardly any details left in Lin Mo's memory, only the feeling of confusion and joy shrouded in clouds and mist, like floating in the air overlooking the whole world, and like falling into the abyss completely.

    She never knew that she could actually feel such extreme joy, overwhelming and overwhelming, making every cortical fold of the brain tremble with joy, and making every nerve ending extremely stretched.

    In retrospect, everything was hazy. Because of my strong request, I turned off the light, and I couldn't see the other party's expression clearly, and I couldn't see my own movements.

    In this way, Lin Mo was more focused on the feelings of his body and mind.

    Every stroke, every touch, can make Lin Mo amazed to discover from the bottom of his heart that he can actually have such a feeling...

    Novel, unique, frantic and fascinating.

    She was quite shy at first, but soon let down her guard and threw herself into it, but her energy was limited, and after two passes, her body became weak.

    In the end, she had no strength and almost lost consciousness, but the man on her body was still going on, with a paranoid madness, as if she was going to be completely rubbed into her body...

    The direct result was the second God, it was noon when Lin Mo woke up.

    The sun shone on her half-naked shoulders, Lin Mo's mind was still very chaotic, and it always felt like he had a very tiring dream.

    She opened her eyes and looked around, and found that her eyes were very dry, and other parts of her body were uncomfortable, as if she had been run over by a truck all night, and every bone and muscle was sore.

    She felt like she had become a crippled person. She lay motionless on the bed and felt uncomfortable when she moved a little, but she really had no choice and wanted to go to the toilet.

    She wanted to go to the pillow to get her mobile phone, but found that her mobile phone had already fallen to the ground. Fortunately, the carpet was not broken.

    Lin Mo sighed, feeling that last night was really crazy and absurd. She still hasn't figured out why she decided to go to bed all of a sudden, obviously she never thought about it before...

    Could it be that she couldn't help herself?

    But for Lin Mo, she never felt that it was immoral to make herself feel happy, so even though it was the first time, she didn't have any psychological burden. Instead, she felt very happy and comfortable.

    She stretched her arms and bent down, took her mobile phone from the carpet, opened it and found two text messages from Qingjing, asking why she didn't come to work.

    Lin Mo edited a message of asking for leave, and Qingjing replied after a while: Xue Luhe called me, it doesn't matter, you have a good rest.

    Lin Mo felt a little ashamed and couldn't help but post: What did Xue Luhe tell you?

    Qingjing came back after a while: She said that you are not feeling well today, you are still resting and want to take a day off, what's wrong?

    Lin Mo slightly pursed her lips and breathed a sigh of relief. She was afraid that Xue Luhe's brain would twitch, and she would show off her might and say something inappropriate in front of her former rival Qingjing.

    After replying to Qing Jing's news, the bedroom door was also opened.

    Lin Mo was a little shy for a moment, and wanted to bury his head in the quilt, but it was too late.