Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    "This is a new style before the Paris Fashion Week show, and it hasn't been shown yet. The designer heard that Miss Xue wanted it, and it will be delivered as soon as possible. Take a look!

    " It was made by Italian designer Capucci, and it is the only set in the world! It matches your skin color!"

    "Let's take a look at this piece. The bags, shoes and jewelry are all of the same brand, handmade by craftsmen, and the matching embroidery is More than a dozen embroidery girls have been processing for a month, which is very suitable for your noble and elegant temperament!" In the

    villa hall, every step Lin Mo took, an extremely enthusiastic professional shopping guide greeted her, and even a special designer came to chat with her , ask her what she wants and can help design.

    Lin Mo could only forcefully refuse Sanlian: Don't forget it, thank you, just take a look at it, and almost thought he was shopping at the mall.

    However, this situation is much more serious than the situation in general shopping malls. There are so many customers coming and going in general shopping malls. The shopping guides of such advanced customized stores have their own customers who know the goods without being particularly enthusiastic.

    But now, there is only one customer here, Lin Mo... The shopping guides had to use their strength to suckle, desperately inviting Lin Mo to their side, trying to make her look at their own clothes.

    So Lin Mo severely felt the feeling of being surrounded by stars and holding the moon. He was very uncomfortable and wanted to find a place to escape.

    It's a pity that she was forced to walk slowly. While walking slowly, she carried a large group of shopping guide designers behind her, as if the fresh flowers were attracting a large swarm of bees.

    Xue Luhe stood at the top of the stairs, watching quietly, her eyes darkened.

    Her phone vibrated suddenly, she took it out and answered the call, it was Xu Lu's.

    "Mr. Xue, I found out that it's really related to Xi Shen. Besides, a month ago, Xi Shen met with Lin Mo alone, and no one knew the content of their conversation."

    Xue Luhe stared at Lin Mo's back. The tone was calm and slow, like a poisonous snake slowly spitting out snake letters:

    "Her identity...is it confirmed?"

    Xu Lu said:

    "The identity on the surface is indeed true. If there are any other problems behind the scenes, I will check it out."

    Xue Luhe said coldly:

    "Don't be merciless, dig deep, I want exact evidence."

    Xu Lu agreed . , and then hesitantly said:

    "Mr. Xue... The competition between the company and Xi Shen for the project will continue? The price has been suppressed to the lowest level, and the company may be damaged if the price is lower. Xi Shen pleads for mercy, how are you thinking about it? Or forget it? There is no need to lose money and beat her."

    Xue Luhe's tone did not change, but what she said made Xu Lu instantly shudder:

    "You are just my assistant, and what you shouldn't say, Don't say it."

    Xu Lu's scalp was numb, and just as she was about to admit her mistake, she heard the ice-cold and threatening words on the opposite side, like magma covered under the ice, engulfing her.