Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Lin Mo's first reaction was: I don't read much, so don't lie to me!

    There is no truth in this man's mouth!

    She folded her arms confidently, squinted at each other out of the corner of her eyes, raised her chin, and tried her best to give a sarcastic smile:

    "Really? Then you should have agreed, are you going to let me out and fend for yourself?"

    Xue Luhe looked at the girl in front of her.

    She pretended not to care, but she was actually very nervous, her hands clenched into fists in her arms.

    Her cheeks were rosy and the corners of her mouth were slightly pouted, which made Xue Luhe feel ripples in her heart.

    Xue Luhe nodded and admitted frankly:

    "If I said, I already agreed?"

    Lin Mo suddenly became hoarse as his throat tightened for some reason.

    The beautiful woman sitting leisurely in front of her, with a relaxed tone and a playful gaze, doesn't seem to care about her own feelings.

    But if she really didn't care, why did she come over and tell herself about it? Wouldn't it be alright to just ask the housekeeper to throw her out?

    Lin Mo didn't speak for a while, just stared at his toes. After thinking about it for a while, she said,

    "Let me go, I will find a job by myself outside, and I will never come back to get in your way."

    Xue Luhe glanced at her lightly, and suddenly snorted again, with a very indifferent tone. Xi:

    "It's just a joke, you're taking it seriously, you're an idiot."

    Her voice, even if she was angry or mocking, was extremely nice.

    After speaking, she didn't stop for much, just opened the door and left.

    Lin Mo stood leaning on the chair, her legs a little weak.

    The black suit that Xue Luhe wore when she came in today was so good-looking, her whole body exuded an irresistible charm, and it reminded Lin Mo of the terrifying scene last night...

    In addition, Xue Luhe opened her mouth to reveal the news of the explosion, her thinking speed was much slower, and it was difficult to deal with Xue Luhe's problem properly.

    Why is it that every time I talk to Xue Luhe, it feels like I'm being brought to the school's dean? Her whole body is always tense, her palms are sweaty, her cheeks are bloodshot, and her eyes are rolling. These are all physical reactions she can't control.

    So nervous! My mind doesn't turn!

    Lin Mo rested for a long time, and then finished the lunch that the chef sent. After digesting a lot of braised mandarin fish, spicy chicken, and sweet and sour pork ribs, he really relaxed.

    She sorted out what Xue Luhe said just now, as well as the other party's performance.

    So Xue Luhe just said it was a joke, there are two possibilities.

    First, Xue Luhe did not agree to Mu Fei's request for foster care.

    First, Mu Fei didn't make that request at all.

    According to the original plot, Lin Mo believes that it should be the second possibility.

    So, what was the purpose of Xue Luhe who came here specifically to talk to herself about this big call?