Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    On the outer wall of the coffee shop, there is a creeper that has climbed half of the wall. It is autumn now. The leaves of the creeper are mixed with yellow and green, and it is half-dark and half-dark by the sun.

    The morning sun shines through the window lattice, spreading all over the house, the floor, tables and chairs are dyed golden, full of vigor.

    This is not the time for coffee. There are only two customers in the huge store, one in the east and one in the west.

    The guest in the east end was a bald uncle, typing on the keyboard of the laptop with an irritable expression. Compared to that, the guest in the west end was much more pleasing to the eye.

    The guest was still wearing black clothes, a hat, and even sunglasses this time, and sat in the corner facing the wall without saying a word.

    Like the old monk entering meditation, it doesn't look like he's here to drink coffee at all.

    The waiters in the store are cleaning and tidying up the raw materials. While they are busy, they always secretly glance at the customer in the corner, as if there is some magic in that person, inexplicably attracting people.

    "Is it still her?"

    "I just came here yesterday... Does she like our coffee?"

    "I'm so excited, Xue Luhe actually drank the coffee I brought over!"

    "That's what I made, No, no, just because I was nervous, I felt like I didn't do a good job!"     "

    So does anyone know what she's here for? Is our store going to fire?"

Li Kexin, who has a good relationship with herself, pulled over.

    Li Kexin winked and pointed at the guest in the west:

    "Do you know who she is? I can't believe it!"

    Lin Mo replied calmly:

    "Of course I do, isn't it Xue Luhe, what's so strange."

    Li Kexin picked He raised his eyebrows and smiled sarcastically:

    "Oh, it's promising! Even Xue Luhe doesn't even care about it. We all wanted to go up and talk, but we didn't dare. Then can you ask her for some autographs?"

    Lin Mo shook his shoulders terribly:

    " Why is this so difficult? Children, bring a pen and paper, and my grandson will ask for an autograph for you!" When

    Li Kexin heard this, she immediately took the notebook and pen, stuffed it into Lin Mo's hand, and watched Lin Mo's eyes. Go to Xue Luhe.

    "Hey, do you think Momo can really come to sign?"

    "This Momo is usually quite courageous, but I've heard that Xue Luhe is a difficult person to get along with, I hope she doesn't take a nail. "..."

    Everyone stood behind the bar, like heroes watching off to the battlefield, watching Lin Mo walk towards Xue Luhe's position.

    Then, everyone let out a low voice of surprise and doubt:

    "Ah?"

    Because after Lin Mo passed, Xue Luhe immediately stood up and pulled the back of the chair opposite for Lin Mo!

    The super actress Xue Luhe, the back of the chair that she opened for herself! Li Kexin's eyes are about to glow green when she sees it, and she can't wait to bring that chair back to her own house to make offerings!