Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    Xue Luhe's coat had already been taken off on his arm, and he threw it on the chair beside the dining table.

    She only wears a vest inside, with pure black wool texture, and wide-leg jeans on the lower body. The lines of her body are pulled extremely long, and her aura is even stronger.

    Bai Shengsheng was like a tender lotus root, and his smooth arms with hidden muscle lines stretched out towards Lin Mo and grabbed Lin Mo's collar.

    林沫:

    “啊啊啊啊啊啊!!!!”

    她連滾帶爬地推開椅子,往外跑,卻被對方抓著衣領拽了回來,一把摟在了懷裏。

    Lin Mo struggled frantically:

    "Wow wow wow wow! Big pervert, ah ah ah ah, I won't eat it! Can't I not eat it!"

    Xue Luhe stretched out his hand from behind, hugged Lin Mo who was frantically tossing, and put his hands together in her arms. Make a circle around the chest and lock it tightly.

    Then, she lowered her head and leaned close to Lin Mo's ear, the low voice poured in with breath:

    "Now you regret it, it's useless, have you decided how to eat it?"

    "Eat"?

    Lin Moke was good at eating. She immediately felt blessed and realized something. She hugged Xue Luhe's thin white arm that was exposed in front of her, and opened her mouth to say "Ah woo"!

    "Ah!"

    Xue Luhe let out a very rare low cry, and immediately released his arm.

    Lin Mo seized the opportunity and quickly got out from under Xue Luhe's arm, escaped the dangerous restaurant, got into a guest room, slammed the door shut and locked it!

    "Didn't you ask me how to eat it, just eat it like this! It tastes good!"

    Lin Mo's series of movements were done in one go, very smooth, and it took less than a minute to finish the whole set, and Xue Luhe didn't even respond!

    When Xue Luhe saw the injury on his arm and came to the door of the guest room, Lin Mo had already locked the door.

    Xue Luhe stood outside the door of the guest room and spoke into the room:     "

    How dare you bite me."

    Lin Mo relied on the guest room to lock it from the inside, and he couldn't come in from the outside.

He even wounded me with a whip and pinched my neck with his hand! Compared to you, I'm so gentle, I didn't bleed just now!"

    Xue Luhe's voice was a little small across the door, and it sounded a little hazy:

    "Bleeding. "

    Lin Mo was puzzled, she wasn't cruel either, she didn't use any force just now, why did she bleed?

    "You lied to me! You just wanted to lie to me! I don't believe it!"

    Xue Luhe was silent for a while, looking at the neat and round teeth marks on his arm, the corners of his mouth couldn't help turning up again.

    This little pet can really bite. It is not so easy to be deceived now.

    "I'm going to the event."

    Xue Luhe said and turned to leave.

    Lin Mo stayed in the guest room for a while, put his ears to the door, and waited for a while, and then he heard the sound of the smart door lock that belongs to the villa door.