Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    Xue Luhe's car was parked in the community garage, and inside the car, Lin Mo was already asleep, leaning on Xue Luhe's shoulder.

    As soon as the car stopped, Lin Mo opened his eyes and was still a little confused. He wanted to open the door in a daze, but accidentally opened the window.

    Xue Luhe chuckled lightly, and leaned over from the gap in front of Lin Mo to help open the car door.

    Her soft body was gently pressed against Lin Mo's waist, and some soft objects rubbed against Lin Mo's upper body. The indulgent cold fragrance and long hair seemed to fill the entire space.

    Lin Mo had just woken up, her whole body was chaotic, and she subconsciously felt that the person in front of her was familiar to her, made her heart beat, and wanted to escape and approach.

    Xue Luhe sat back slowly, without opening the car door on his side, and looked at Lin Mo with a smile:

    "Why don't you get out of the car?"

    Lin Mo was greedy for the heater in the car, and the warm, warm body that belonged to Xue Luhe. Xiang, raised one hand and grabbed Xue Luhe's sleeve:

    "Go to my house."

    Xue Luhe nodded: "As long as you don't hate     it

    , I also want to see Xiaoxue."

However, he got out of the car and said:

    "It's all because of Xiaoxue, otherwise I would have driven you out earlier, why would you run to my house every day, you don't have a house to live in, and the landlord doesn't know that my house is treated as a hotel... ..." The

    driver had taken out the folding wheelchair from the trunk of the car and put it in front of the door, Xue Luhe got out of the car and sat in the wheelchair.

    Before she pressed the button herself, Lin Mo pushed her away.

    Lin Mo seemed to be a little excited today, pushing Xue Luhe's wheelchair to create the atmosphere of a supermarket shopping cart, even running with small steps, humming a song happily, and taking people into the elevator.

    "I'm in such a good mood today, what happened?"

    Xue Luhe raised his face in the elevator and asked her.

    "I got a raise! And there is a holiday soon, the annual leave! It can be linked with the Spring Festival holiday! My boss is really nice!"

    Lin Mo's face was full of spring breeze, and the corner of his mouth was very cute.

    "Is it just you, or is it everyone?"

    Xue Luhe's eyes darkened instantly, as if he was very concerned about the hidden situation in Lin Mo's words.

    "I'm not sure about the salary increase, but everyone has annual leave, and everyone just takes it separately. But I'm not a waiter and don't need to schedule shifts, so I can choose my own vacation time~"

    Xue Luhe's expression softened a little, and smiled. He said:

    "Then what are your plans for the holiday?"

    Lin Mo blinked, hiding his little thoughts, and looked at the ceiling casually:

    "Well, although the holiday is relatively long, there are more than ten days. However, my social circle is relatively narrow, and people visit relatives and friends during the Spring Festival, and I don't have any relatives, so I guess I don't have any arrangements for the time being..."