Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    Obviously speaking love words and doing such a heart-wrenching thing, Xue Luhe's sarcastic sneer was not concealed at all.

    Lin Mo's mood was extremely complicated, and was carried back to the room by the princess and threw it on the bed.

    "Dear."

    Xue Luhe sat beside the bed with a fake smile on his face, and at some point in his hand, he brought the silver satchel that had been in the cloakroom.

    She smiled at Lin Mo, lifted the bag, unzipped it, and turned it over suddenly.

    All the things in the bag fell out, all kinds of identification documents, all kinds of card bags, and many other materials.

    Among them is a red book, brightly written: marriage certificate.

    Xue Luhe picked up the marriage certificate and opened it to her:

    "Look, we are legal partners." On the

    certificate, Xue Luhe and Lin Mo put their faces together, both expressionless, and there was no joy in being newly married at all.

    Lin Mo was a little stunned. Of course, she knew that this was set in the book, but she was still shocked when she saw the fair and above-mentioned marriage certificates of the two girls.

    This is the same-sex marriageable world...that's nice.

    In the world in the past life, Lin Mo didn't know her sexual orientation, she didn't have time to care about it, but she also had a vague feeling that she was not a "normal person", liked to see beautiful women, and had no interest in men.

    In that world, such an orientation is not allowed. Lin Mo is already weak and struggling to survive. If he adds homosexuality... he will probably lose his livelihood completely.

    She had to suppress her emotions and never try.

    If he had lived in this world from the beginning, he might have been happier...

    Lin Mo thought in a trance, only to realize that Xue Luhe had gathered up all the documents on the ground and put them in a bag to carry go to the door.

    "Stay well, your car was smashed by me, and you can't get out. Oh, by the way, don't think about calling the police, you can't deal with me, can you?"

    After Xue Luhe said this, the corners of her mouth showed joy again. Smile, but no matter how you look at it, it is ironic and threatening.

    Lin Mo stared at her blankly, not knowing what to say, a large amount of the original plot flooded his heart.

    The door slammed shut, and soon there was the sound of the key being locked. This time, Lin Mo should have been completely locked in the room.

    Lin Mo collapsed on the bed, covered his head with the quilt in pain, and tried his best to recall the plot of the original book he had read before.

    One of the plots in the original book that impressed her is also related to imprisonment. The original heroine found an opportunity to call the police, but the police came late after the incident was over. This is probably the setting in the book.

    In other words, if Lin Mo called the police now, there is a high probability that he would not be accepted.

    Besides, Xue Luhe was in this villa and she knew that she had called the police, so what would she do?

    It seems that I can only find a way to escape when Xue Luhe goes out, and then go to the police... It's really difficult!

    Just then, the phone rang again, and it was Lu Ruoruo's call.