Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Lin Mofu was heartbroken and decided to strike first.

    She looked at the beauty opposite, and tried her best to keep her eyes sincere:

    "I thought about it yesterday, if you like Mu Fei, divorce me as soon as possible, I don't want to drag you down!"

    Xue Luhe pursed her lips and said nothing, her eyes were slightly confused Yue, lowered her voice:

    "Do you think I will listen to you?"

    Lin Mo:

    "..."

    She had nothing to say, so she puffed her cheeks angrily, got up and went to the bathroom to wash.

    Xue Luhe stood up, followed behind her, leaned softly against the bathroom wall, and observed her every move.

    The gangrene-like gaze made Lin Mo bite the tip of her tongue when she brushed her teeth. She couldn't bear it anymore. She jumped into the wet and dry bathroom with one foot and shouted to Xue Luhe,

    "Go away, I'm going to take a shower!"

    Xue Luhe leaned against the door. He smiled slightly, charming all beings, his eyes were full of energy, and the corners of his lips seemed to hide intoxicating mead.

    "You're my wife, let's see what's wrong?"

    Ignoring the content, this cello-like tone sounds really comfortable.

    However... she was still leaning against the wall with no intention of leaving!

    Lin Mo was embarrassed and anxious, and her cheeks were flushed. Fortunately, there was a shower curtain in the bathroom, so she quickly pulled the shower curtain, which made her feel safer.

    The door to the bathroom could be seen through the shower curtain. The looming slender figure finally moved slowly and left.

    Lin Mo quickly undressed, adjusted the water temperature by himself, sat in the spacious bathtub, put the injured foot outside, and quickly took a shower.

    By the way, I checked my body, and I was pleased to find that this body is very healthy, there is no acne on the body, and the skin is smooth, delicate and youthful.

    After taking a shower, Lin Mo wore a blue dress. It was the most common color of clothes she had picked out from the cloakroom in the morning. She looked in the mirror and found it was very suitable.

    She had done psychological construction for a long time, only to find that Xue Luhe was no longer there when she stepped out the door.

    She jumped back on the bed with one foot in a daze, not knowing what to do for a while.

    At present, her main life goal is to work hard to keep a low profile, to grow up in a vulgar way, and to go to the day of divorce, everything will be free!

    But how to pass the leisure time this year?

    Lin Mo thought for a while, took out his mobile phone and continued to search for various news, first to understand the world clearly.

    Sure enough, everything was as described in the original book. Mu Fei starred in a TV series as a popular little flower, and then exploded, and incidentally, she had an ambiguous relationship with the super actress Xue Luhe, which caused a lot of speculation on the Internet.

    Mu Fei's photo looks really beautiful, just like the description in the original book, her temperament is very pure, and she looks weak and amiable in every gesture.