Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    There was a lot of discussion at the party, but Xi Shen frowned, put the phone back in his pocket, and strode toward the lounge.

    Everyone's eyes widened, it was hard to believe how exciting it was today.

    "Wow... My visit is so worth it, this Mu Fei is too fairy..."

    "I envy Mu Fei, I'm so sour! I also want Xue Luhe to take me away, and then Xi Shen rushes in to save me! I'll shout at that time, don't fight any more!"

    "I really don't understand what Xue Luhe sees in Mu Fei, it seems that he has been supported by Xue Luhe since Mu Fei's debut, obviously Mu Fei is from an ordinary family, and he is still with him now. The seat is deep, tsk tsk tsk, this woman is incredible."

    This party is a fashionable drag party, and everyone wears distinctive clothes, such as Xue Luhe's leather coat and smoky makeup.

    And Xi Shen is wearing a color-block printed long dress today, which has a gorgeous style and a tropical feel. It is in stark contrast to Xue Luhe, who is pure black and bright red and green.

    Many people took out their mobile phones to take pictures. The two bosses were one behind the other, the one in front was holding the thin Mu Fei's shoulder in his hand, and the one in the back was chasing after him.

    "Mr. Xue, what are you doing?"

    Xue Luhe had already entered the lounge, and when he was controlling Mu Fei to go inside, Xi Shen reached out his hand to stop the door.

    Xi Shen didn't have a bad expression on his face, he still had a small smile, but he was standing at the door frame, not moving forward or backward, making Xue Luhe unable to close the door.

    Mu Fei stared blankly and murmured,

    "Xi Shen..."

    Xue Luhe pushed gently with one hand, but she pushed Xi Shen out of the door without seeing how hard she was, and closed the door back with her hand.

    She cast her icy gaze towards Mu Fei, forced him to retreat with her eyes, and sat on the sofa.

    Mu Fei's white dress was spread out on the sofa cushions, her head was raised, her long hair was shawl, and her eyes were clear and blinked.

    "What's the matter, don't you believe me?"

    If you were an ordinary person, you would really be fascinated by such a gentle and pleasant voice for a while, and maybe you would forget what to do.

    But Xue Luhe was not an ordinary person.

    Xue Luhe pulled over a stool, sat opposite, turned on the flashlight of her mobile phone, placed it on the coffee table, and directed the light to aim at Mu Fei's soft face.

    Just like the incandescent lights during interrogation in the police station, it is very pressing and gives people a lot of pressure.

    Mu Fei closed her eyes subconsciously, dazzled by the light, raised her hand to cover her face.

    "Put down your hand and answer my question."

    Mu Fei put down her hand and smiled with a pale face:

    "You... must have misunderstood something."

    "When did you say Lin Mo raped you? A few points."

    Xue Luhe interrogated with a blank face, and could not see the usual caring for Mu Fei at all.

    "I... I met those people on September 25th, when I returned to the hotel at 10:30 in the evening..."