Part 1

"When I said you need to step out of your comfort zone, this is not what I had in mind

"When I said you need to step out of your comfort zone, this is not what I had in mind." Phoebe said, grabbing the positive pregnancy test out of your hands to get a better look at it.

"Phoebe!" Your twin sister was the one to speak up now. She was sat in front of you and was trying to talk to you for the past five minutes since you saw the results, but you were still unresponsive. You were simply sat on the toilet and stared at the wall in front of you. "She gets it. We're supposed to be helping her."

"What?" Phoebe questioned, placing the pregnancy test back on your still open palm. "I say 'you need to step out of your comfort zone, Y/N' and she goes and have sex with an Avenger?"

You shook your head as you tried to remember what happened that night four weeks ago.

"Isn't this nice?" Your best friend of five years, Phoebe, asked you once you got comfortable in a booth in a club downtown that Phoebe insisted you had to visit.

"Nice?" You looked at her, then down at your drink, some fruity cocktail sitting on the table.

"Okay, it's a nice change from what you're used to doing."

"And that is?"

"Studying, working, and spending the rest of the day watching Netflix. You need to step out of your comfort zone." She nudged you under the table. "And you need to try this drink."

You sighed and took the glass filled with your drink, then brought it up to your lips, taking a small sip. Shivers spread all over your body and you looked at Phoebe. "This is strong."

"But it's good?"

You licked over your lower lip, feeling the strawberry taste lingering on your lips. "It is."

A few of those cocktails later, and you were already drunk. You never actually liked any type of alcohol, but the cocktail Phoebe made you try was too good. You had probably a dozen of them already, and when Phoebe went to the toilet, you went to the bar to order a new one.

As you waited for the drink to be made, you looked around the club and your eyes landed on the man who was sitting next to you, and watching you. You smiled at him and looked him up and down. There was something familiar about him, but you were currently too drunk to remember.

"Hello there." He told you as your drink was placed in front of you.

"Hi." You grinned at the man.

He licked over his lower lip. "You don't know who I am?"

"No?" You said, sounding confused.

"Perfect." He smirked. "You want another drink?"

He broke up with Pepper... actually, Pepper broke up with him and he just wanted to go to a club, drink and forget about her. He wasn't hoping to meet you there, but it seemed to him like his night just got a lot more interesting.

The next thing you remembered was you waking up alone and naked in your bed, and a lingering smell of the man's expensive perfume in your room. He was gone. No note, no anything. He just disappeared like he was never there.

Five days later, you, Phoebe and your sister, Savannah, were watching the TV. While you waited for your favorite cooking show to start, there were news playing on the TV.

"Oh wow, look at this hottie." Phoebe said as Iron Man, Tony Stark, came into view. The news were displaying a picture of him while they were talking about the newest renovations of Stark Tower, which was now called the Avengers Tower.

You took another full spoon of ice cream and stuffed it in your mouth before you looked up at the TV.

"Smash." Phoebe said, looking at the picture of the billionaire.

"Hey, watch out!" Savannah screeched out as the bowl of your ice cream fell in her lap. They both looked at you, only to find you looking at the picture, your jaw dropped open. "What's wrong?"

"Is that Iron Man?" You asked the two girls.

"Yes. He's hot, right?" Phoebe asked.

"I slept with him."

"I did, too, in my dream last night."The girl responded, making you turn to her.

"No, Phoebe, I actually slept with him."

She only looked at you for a few moments before she bursted out in laughter, throwing her head back before she got a good look at you."Y-You were serious, weren't you?"

You slowly nodded.

In sync, Phoebe and Savannah leaned back on the couch and looked at the picture on TV.

"Oh, shit."

"At least someone had a good time."Savannah mumbled out.

"You're telling him, right?" Phoebe asked.

"How? How am I supposed to tell him this?" You almost cried out. "I can't even get to that man. He's an Avenger, for God's sake. And he probably forgot about me, too."

"Calm down, you're panicking now."Your sister rubbed your shoulders and moved to sit on the edge of the bathtub to rub your back while you leaned against her. "We'll find a way."

"She's right." Phoebe said and sat down on the floor, patting your leg before leaning on it. "Sorry, I was just panicking too."

You nodded sadly.

"Even if you can't tell him, the three of us can raise the baby." Savannah said, making Phoebe nod eagerly.

"We have no idea what we're doing."You mumbled out.

"We'll figure it out." Savannah said, rubbing your back. "We always do."

It was silent for a few moments, until Phoebe spoke up again.

"Are you sure it's hygienic to be hugging on the toilet this long?" She looked up at you two, making you both roll your eyes.