Part 51

"I swear, you two make some beautiful babies." Natasha commented as she held the baby in her hands, rocking it softly as you and Tony watched with smiles on your faces.

"How did the labour go?" Wanda asked from where she was sat in the chair next to your bed.

"She's been in labour for 20 hours."Tony said, pressing a kiss to the top of your head. He was sat next to you on your bed and had his arm wrapped around your shoulders.

Wanda grimaced. "What?"

"It wasn't that bad." You said. "The first one hurt more."

"Yeah, that explains why she almost broke my hand." Tony said.

"You're the one to talk." You scoffed and looked up at him. "You got one look down there and passed out on the floor. The doctors were fussing about you more than they did about me. They thought they would have to revive you. Drama Queen." You rolled your eyes and focused back on Natasha, who was ignoring the conversation, her gaze full of love as she looked at the baby.

"Hey, I didn't know it would look like that!" Tony defended himself. "I accidentally looked down and what did I see? There was this giant head coming out of my favorite place!"

Wanda gagged in disgust, and you gasped.

"Yes, that's what happens when you knock me up."You said. "That's your own fault."

Tony rolled his eyes before pulling you into him, wrapping his hands around you, which made you happy. Just being in this moment with him was enough for you. And as much as they hated to admit it, the team loved the bickering between the two of you.

That was when the door opened and Happy and Rhodey walked in, both carrying balloons and flowers.

"Congratulations, Y/N!"Happy said, quickly approaching you and handing you the flowers.

"Thank you, Happy." You said, smiling at the man.

"Let me see my godbaby!" Rhodey told Natasha, who rolled her eyes before gently placing the baby in Rhodey's hands. He smiled down at the baby, who started to fuss. "Oh no, no, no, shhh."

"See, he already broke my son." Tony said in disbelief, looking down at you, making you chuckle. "No, I'm serious, he didn't even hold him for three seconds and he's already close to tears."

"Shut up, Stank." Rhodey looked away from the baby for a second to give Tony a glare. "He's beautiful, Y/N."Rhodey said, making you smile and nod. "How are you feeling?"

"Well, I've been better. After what I saw-"

"I didn't ask you, I asked Y/N." Rhodey interrupted Tony, making him roll his eyes again.

"Thank you, Rhodey. I'm feeling better already."

"How can you be fine after that?"Tony asked. "If the roles were reversed, I'd need a month to just stand up on my legs."

"That's enough mental images for me." Wanda said.

"Tony, I'm fine." You looked up at him, meeting his gaze. "Honestly."

"You know what?" Tony asked before pecking your lips, his hand holding your jaw. "You're the real hero in here. I love you."

You giggled against his lips, kissing him one more time. "I love you, too."

"I wanna hold him, too!" Happy said, looking at the baby over Rhodey's shoulder, while Tony hugged you, burying his head in your neck.

"What's his name?" Rhodey asked, making you both pull away from the hug.

"Spencer Alexander Stark." Tony said, making you nod.

A few minutes later, the door opened, revealing Maria, who was led inside by Bruce, Steve and Bucky. You and Tony laughed when you realized Bucky had pink flowers drawn on his metal arm, while Bruce's nails were painted in pink. "Did she give you too much trouble, guys?"

"She's just as stubborn as her father."Bruce replied, holding up his hand for you, making you burst out in laughter once again when you saw the pink nails.

"It runs in the blood." Tony shrugged before looking down at Maria, who had a ponytail, and a pink dress paired with white shoes. She had a pacifier in her mouth, which you hoped she would forget about in the upcoming days. "Come here, sweetie. Meet your baby brother."

As soon as she heard the words, her curiosity took over and she approached Tony, who picked her up and sat her in his lap, while Rhodey handed you the baby. Maria's brown eyes only stared at the baby for a few moments, her face showing no interest for the newest addition to the family.

"This is your baby brother." Tony told her. "Wanna say hi to him?"

She shook her head, pulling the pacifier out. "No."

"Uh... well, uh... okay... He's your brother, you'll have to-"

"No." She said in her baby voice, some of her words still unclear to others, but not to you and Tony.

"This is going to be interesting."You told Tony, who looked down at Maria and tried to lift her hand to take Spencer's.

"No. When can we return him?"