Part 46

The night fell and Tony was still in your apartment, even though you expected him to leave right after your appointment. You were sat on the couch, watching a movie playing on TV when Tony walked out of Maria's room, his gaze falling on you and a smile appearing on his face.

"She just fell asleep."Tony told you, settling right by your side on the couch. You glanced at him as he got comfortable. "I'm telling you, we already got our hands full with her, I don't even wanna think what will happen when she grows up."

"Well, she's your daughter. It makes sense." You said, making Tony narrow his eyes at you.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that." He said, moving to get closer to you."How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine." You told him, placing a hand on top of your stomach. You noticed Tony looked down at it and his gaze softened.

"Can I-" You turned around to look at him when he started to speak, only to see he was looking at your belly."Can I touch it?"

"Oh." You realized what he was talking about. "I- sure."

His hand reached out, coming to rest on the small curve of your belly. His gaze softened when he felt it and your gazes met.

"Feel it?" You asked with a grin.

"Yeah." Tony said. "It wasn't showing this early the first time."

"It wasn't." You nodded, looking up, only to be met with Tony looking down at you.

Your breath hitched in your throat as you two were looking into each other's eyes. He glanced at your lips before looking at your eyes and noticed you doing the same to him. He lowered his face towards yours and your lips parted. You felt his lips touch yours and he waited to see if you would pull away, but you didn't.

His lips finally kissed yours, his hand sliding to your waist and squeezing it as he kissed you. You were quick to kiss back, hand coming to rest on his cheek.

He squeezed your waist, pressing you closer to himself. He somehow ended up on top of you, your hands pulling on his shirt. He couldn't pull away, not after he was finally able to feel you and kiss you after weeks. However, you finally realized what you were doing and pushed him away, making Tony look at you, confused.

"Y/N?" He looked down at you."What's wrong?"

"We should stop." You said, completely pulling away from him. He sat up on the couch, looking at you."I'm sorry."

"Why?" He asked. "Is it because of Steve?"

You quickly shook your head. "It's not. We agreed on staying friends."

"Then why?"

"You and Chloe-"

"Y/N." He placed a hand above your knee, making you look at him. "I had nothing to do with Chloe. I promise you this. You have to listen to me. Please." He took your hand in his and placed a kiss on the back of your palm."I didn't do anything with her, I swear. Do you want me to tell you the whole truth? I only used her to make you jealous, and she knew it. I know it sounds disgusting, but I just couldn't deal with being so far away from you and not even knowing what you think about me, about us. I had to get a reaction from you somehow. Please, Y/N, I can't be without you anymore. I'm sorry for everything I said and did to you. Those past few days made it even worse, just knowing I'm in the same room as you and not being able to touch you and talk to you as we used to. And when I saw you were going out with Steve, that almost killed me. Do I need to get on my knees and beg you, because I will-"

"Tony." You placed your hands on his cheeks. "Stop talking." You mumbled out before he met your gaze and you smashed your lips on his in another kiss. He stopped rambling immediately and kissed you back, afraid you would change your mind.

"Does this mean you forgive me?" He mumbled against your lips.

"I do." You nodded, quickly kissing him again.