Part 14

Tony made sure you had enough clothes to stay in the tower and made sure to tell Phoebe and Savannah what was happening. You were reading a book when there was a knock on your door.

Slowly, you got up and opened them, being met with a redheaded woman on the other side of them. Her lips curved into a smile when she saw you, while you still were cautious.

"Can I help you?" You asked without trying to sound rude.

"I came to see how you're doing."She said while you only looked at her, biting on your lower lip as you tried to think of what to do.

"I'm fine, thanks."You said, a small smile on your face.

The woman nodded. "Oh, I'm Natasha, by the way."

You relaxed when you realized Tony told you about her, she was the Black Widow. "Sorry. I think you know I don't have a good experience when it comes to redheads knocking on my door."Natasha let out a laugh.

"Yeah, I do know. I just didn't want you to be lonely. Can I come in?"

"Sure." You moved to the side, letting her in and then closing the door when she walked in.

She turned around herself, looking at your room before her gaze fell on you."Tony really went all out."She said. "He must really love you."

Your lips parted. "Oh, no, we-"

"How far along are you?"

"I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow." You said, making Natasha shoot you a warm smile.

"Tony kept you really hidden, didn't he? He didn't tell any of us about you."

"Well, he wanted to protect me and the baby. He said that's for the best."You explained. "The least people that know about this - the better."

"Well, that worked out, didn't it?"She said. "Anyway. How do you feel? Do you need anything?"

You shook your head. "I'm fine, I got everything I need here."

"Well, do you wanna come watch me and Clint train?" Natasha asked."We can make you some company."

You looked around the room before you nodded at Natasha. "Lead the way."

A few minutes later, you and Natasha walked into the training room, where Clint was waiting. He smiled in greeting when he saw you. "Is Stark's girlfriend gonna be joining us today?"

"Nope." You said, walking to a bench where you sat down. "And I'm not Tony's girlfriend, just the pregnant girl."

"Got it." Clint winked at you.

"Well, did you call me here to watch you flirt with Y/N, or... "

"Sorry, I'm coming!" Clint said, rushing to the other side of the room where Natasha was waiting for him.

Their training began and you watched them the whole time. Natasha had knocked Clint down three times, and that was when Tony walked in, his gaze going straight to you.

"Jarvis told me you're here."He said and by his tone, you could guess he was not happy to see you there.

"Who is Jarvis and why did he snitch?" You asked.

"My apologies, Miss Y/L/N, but Mr. Stark kept insisting." The voice that suddenly came out of nowhere surprised you, making you jump in place.

"What was that?"

"Who brought you here?"Tony asked.

Natasha and Clint had stopped their training and looked at both of you."I did." Natasha said.

Tony turned to the redhead. "Why would you do that? What if something happened-"

Natasha rolled her eyes and let out a sigh. "Yeah, sure. In fact, I was about to throw Clint at her before you walked in." She said, Tony rolling his eyes at her sarcastic tone. "What would happen? She was closed up in the room, I wanted her to spend some time with us."

"That time ends here. Y/N, you're coming with me."He said and you gave him a death glare before following after him.

Tony brought you into the lab where he worked and you looked around before crossing your arms over your chest, leaning your head to one side as you looked at him. Tony stood in front of you, looking guilty and knowing he overreacted.

"Look, I'm sorry-"

"What the hell was that?" You asked.

"I'm sorry!" Tony quickly said. "Maybe I did overreact, but I'm worried for the both of you. What if something happened?"

"What would happen?" You asked.

Tony took a step closer to you. "I don't know. I just want to protect you."

His gaze dropped down to your lips, and then back at your eyes. You felt shivers spread through your body.

"Protect me?" You asked, looking down at his lips as well.

"Yes."

You looked up at his eyes this time."The baby needs both parents. You can get hurt in the lab, too. Do this again and I'll ban you from the lab, too."

Tony smirked. "Okay."

You parted from him and smiled. "I need to go rest now. See you later."

Tony watched you walk out of the lab, your hair bouncing on your back as you walked out. He smiled, biting down on his lower lip before he shook his head and went back to work.