Part 5

The next day, Tony was in the lab, along with Bruce. Bruce kept occasionally glancing at his friend, who seemed like he wasn't really paying attention to anything. Tony was only trying to fix up something on the computer and it would usually take him about two minutes, but now he was stuck on the same issue for half an hour.

Bruce came up behind him and looked at the monitor. "What's happening?"

Tony jumped up in his seat, snapping out of his thoughts suddenly. "Why are you sneaking up behind me like that?"

"I'm not. I've been here for a while, if you didn't notice." Bruce replied, making Tony scoff and focus back on his work. The issue with the computer was sorted in under two minutes and Tony got up from the chair, trying to walk away when Bruce stopped him.

"Is something wrong, Tony?" The man asked.

"Yeah. Everything's fine. Why?"

"You've just been... I don't know, you're acting weird." Bruce looked up at Tony, who only walked away.

Later that same day, Tony appeared in front of your door and knocked on them, only for a girl that looked almost too much like you to answer them. He saw the expression on her face change into a surprised one as she realized it was him.

"Is Y/N here?" He asked.

Savannah finally snapped out. "Uh... no, she's not. She's at work. You can come back later or wait for her."

"At work?" Tony asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Yeah, I don't think she'll be back soon."She said after she checked the time on her watch.

"She works?" Tony asked, causing the girl to look at him in surprise.

"Y-Yeah?" She mumbled out. "Why?"

"Where?"The thought of you working while being pregnant with his child was somehow upsetting him. After he was given the address, he hurried to the library where you, supposedly, worked.

As soon as he entered, he saw the library was almost empty, there were only a few students there, and then his gaze focused on you. Carrying a few books in your hands while you walked to the shelf. A million different thoughts about how you could hurt yourself, and his baby, while doing that went through his head and he rushed towards you, ignoring the stares he got from the students.

"Y/N!"

"Shhh!"

You turned to look at the person who almost yelled out your name. You saw Tony, who was walking over to where you were standing. You quickly placed the books on the table behind you and turned to look at him again.

"Tony?" You whispered out. "What are you doing here?"He suddenly grabbed your arm and led you outside.

"No, what are you doing here?"He asked once you were outside.

"Uh... working?" You said. "Isn't it obvious?"

"I know that. Do you know you're pregnant?"

"Oh, really? Thanks for telling me, I didn't know that." You replied sarcastically before you stepped closer to him. "Do I know I'm pregnant? I spent the whole morning throwing up!"

"Then you should know that you can't be lifting heavy things and working!"Tony said.

"What? Who even told you where I work?" You asked.

"That doesn't matter now. What matters is that you're not going to work anymore. I told you I want to take care of you. Both of you." Tony said, making you raise an eyebrow."It's my child, too."

"But-"

"No buts. As long as you're pregnant, you're not working. End of the story. Now get into the car." He said. "I'm taking you home."