Part 43

Tony opened the door again, a sigh leaving his mouth when he saw another one of his team members. By 3 pm, you were visited by Steve, Bucky, Vision and Wanda, Bruce, Thor and Rhodey."Yes, chicken?"

"I'm the falcon."

Tony sighed, looking at Sam, who raised his eyebrows, expecting to be let into the apartment. "Go on, I guess."

Just as Sam went into your room, there was another knock on the door. Tony did a quick list in his head, he thought everybody else has already visited you today, there was no one else left. As soon as he opened the door, he quickly came to regret it.

"OH MY GOD, IT'S MR. STARK!"

"What the hell are you doing here, kid?" Tony eyed Peter, who was close to bursting from excitement.

"I'm here to see Miss Y/N, she's kinda my neighbour! I live just down the street." He said. "I didn't know you'd be here, too!"

"Alright, stop screaming in the hallway and come in. Are there more of you?" Tony pulled Peter in by his shirt and quickly looked around, making sure there wasn't anybody else from the team. "Alright, Y/N is in her room down the hall. Be gentle with her or you and I will have a talk."

"Whatever you say, Mr. Stark." His gaze fell on Maria, asleep on the couch, surrounded by numerous toys and he went to approach her. "Is that your daughter, I-" He was interrupted when Tony pulled him back by his collar.

"I just put her to sleep, don't you dare wake her up. Go and see Y/N."

When everybody left, Tony walked into your room, only to see you were asleep. He smiled to himself before going to his car to grab some clothes so he can shower.

The sound of water woke you up a few minutes later and you looked around the room, trying to figure out where it came from. After you realized it was coming from the shower, you let out a breath before moving the covers away and getting up from the bed. You walked into the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water.

"What are you doing up?" You heard Tony's voice, startling you. You turned around, only to see Tony standing behind you, a towel wrapped around his waist, while he was shirtless. You looked at the small droplets of water making their way down his chest and disappearing under the towel, making your heartbeat quicken. He was drying his hair with another towel, his brown eyes looking right at you.

"I was thirsty." You replied, taking another sip of water and leaning against the counter.

"You shouldn't be up. Come on, get your ass to bed." He said, approaching you and taking the glass from you."I'll bring you anything you need."

"You were in the shower?" You asked him.

"Yeah, and I couldn't even get dressed because I heard you walking around."He said.

"Well, you should get dressed."

"Why?" A smirk appeared on his face as he took another step towards you."Does it bother you?"You blinked, looking up at him and your gaze meeting his. "You've seen me naked. I've got nothing to hide."

Out of the corner of your eye, you could see him reaching for the towel and you slapped his hand away before pushing past him and walking into your bedroom. He let out a chuckle, seeing you still reacted the same to his teasing.

Another few minutes later, you were laid in the bed, looking at some movie playing on the TV, when Tony came into your room again. You didn't bother looking at him. "Are you decent?"

You heard him scoff. "Of course I am."

"Then you can come in." You said, never moving your eyes off the TV. You felt the bed dip under his weight and he laid down next to you, placing his arms behind his head.

"What are you watching?"

"Just... some horror movie."

"If I remember correctly, you hate horror movies."He said.

"Well, this one seems interesting."You replied, finally looking at Tony when he moved closer to you. "You don't smell like my shower gel."

"I know." He let out a chuckle. "I keep some things in the car." He replied, his hand brushing against yours on the bed.

"Is Maria sleeping?" You asked him, barely keeping your eyes open.

"Yes. I fed her, changed her and now she's asleep in her room. Don't worry yourself, Y/N. You're supposed to be relaxing."

"It's a little too hard to do that." You replied.

"When is your next appointment at the doctors?" Tony asked.

"Next week. And no, you're not coming with me." You told him before he could say anything.

"Why not?"

"Because it's still too early into the pregnancy and they will probably need to stick the probe up my... " You bit on your tongue, but Tony understood what you were talking about.

"So what? You're acting as if I didn't have my tongue up there on multiple occasions." You gave him a look of disbelief. "... Among other things."

You slapped his arm and turned away from him, while you could hear him chuckle.

You both fell asleep halfway into the movie. Tony, used to having you in his arms while you slept, wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you closer to his body so your back was pressed against his chest. He placed a kiss on your shoulder, all while still sleeping. Both of you were now sleeping with smiles on both of your faces.