Part 54

Only a few hours later, Tony and you were laid in bed, covered with only a thin sheet. Your back was pressed against Tony's chest as he kissed your shoulder, and held you close to his body.

"I love you." He mumbled into your ear, making you chuckle, taking his hand and bringing it up to your lips before placing a kiss on the back of his palm.

"I love you, too."

"Vision told me you literally took apart the whole washing machine."Tony said, which made you roll your eyes.

"I was slightly suspicious of you taking care of the laundry."

Tony let out a chuckle. "I was trying to help you, but maybe it's better if I stay away from chores from now on."

"Oh, definitely stay away from the laundry. You put my neon pink shirt with your white shirts and congrats! Now you have pink shirts."

Tony laughed as he turned on his back and lent his hand out for you to lie on top of it. "See? I should just stay away. Besides that, it makes you think I cheated on you. Which I would never do." Tony said, placing a kiss on your cheek. "You're the only woman who I have eyes for. I love you so much, sweetheart, you have no idea."He added, pecking your lips. You smiled before getting even closer to him, your naked bodies pressing against each other's. Just as he kissed you again, you heard a cry from the room next to yours and you smiled against Tony's lips, who rolled his eyes. "I got him." He said. "You just stay where you are."

Tony moved the covers and took his boxers, putting them on before he left the room. Seconds later, he came back with a baby that looked just like him in his arms. You watched Tony talk to him as he closed the door. "I have not touched your mother in months, and it's because of you. Yes, don't look at me that way. Your sister and now you stopped me from that. I think it's only fair if you both stay quiet now and let me enjoy with your mother."

"Tony." You laughed as he approached your side of the bed and placed the baby in your hands.

You found his brown eyes staring at you. "Hi, honey. Ignore your father, he doesn't know what he's talking about. He sounds like an addict."

Tony sat on the bed, watching you with the baby in your hands and smiling. "I can't help it."

"Oh, you're hungry?" You pouted, removing the covers from your upper half and adjusting the baby so you could feed him. Tony's eyes narrowed as the baby latched onto your nipple, starting to suck. His other hand was intertwined with your hair as you talked to the baby. "Why are you looking at him that way?"

"I'm not too fond of sharing them with him." Tony gestured at your boobs, making you laugh before slapping his arm.

"You're an idiot." You mumbled out, leaning your head back against the bed so you could look at him. "Sorry about today. I was a mess."

Tony smiled warmly at you, placing a kiss on your shoulder. "Yeah, but you're my mess."