Part 28

You were making a bottle for Maria in the kitchen, when you noticed Wanda, who walked into the kitchen. As soon as she saw you, she turned around and was about to leave the kitchen.

"You don't have to leave, you know."You said, making her stop. She slowly turned around and looked at you before quickly looking away."I don't bite."

"I know."She breathed out.

"Then why are you avoiding me?" You asked her.

She placed her hands in her pockets before meeting your gaze. "I, uh.... feel shame for my actions."

"I know."You said, placing the bottle on the counter."But you helped me at the end."

"I know."

You sighed before deciding to approach her. "Tony is... overprotective, you could say. I'm sure he didn't mean what he said to you. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have gotten out of that place. I don't think Tony would be able to find me on time. So... I never got the chance to thank you. And to apologize for knocking you unconscious, but I was scared."

"I get it."She said."I would feel the same."

"Come with me."You told her before leading her into the living room, where the baby was with Tony holding her. You approached them, taking the baby from his hold. He smiled at you, but the smile quickly faded from his face once he saw Wanda. He was about to say something when he noticed your glare and he decided to keep his mouth shut. You carefully handed the baby over to Wanda, who looked more than happy to hold her.

She was talking to the baby, while Tony appeared by your side. "Why did you give her our daughter?" He asked you. "Do you know that she-"

"Yes, I do know. I was there."You looked at him as you replied."But she also saved me and the baby. So, it's fair that she gets treated like a human being. We all make mistakes. She realized what she'd done and helped us in the end."

"Fine."Tony said, but his tone told you that he wasn't quite ready to let everything go."Did you make her a bottle?"

"Yes, I did."

"It's my turn to feed her."Tony said, and you could barely keep in your chuckle.

"And to change her diaper later."You reminded him.

"That's the part I'm less ecstatic about."He said.

"I know, but why would I be the only one who experiences all the joy of parenting?"

"Your sarcastic tone is only helping you get into trouble."Tony whispered in your ear, making shivers spread over your body.

"What kind of trouble?"

"One that would earn you a spanking."He said.

"I don't think so."

Tony breathed out before looking at the baby, who was still held by Wanda. "We should try for another one."

"Oh, no. No, no."

"Not now? Maybe in a month or two?"He suggested, but you shook your head again.

"That's a no. We already have one baby, adding another one to all of this would end up in a mess."

Tony looked offended at your words."We obviously know what we're doing."

"Do we?"

"Yes!" Tony replied without another thought. "You're a natural. And honestly, I'm impressed by you. And I'm sure Maria is, too. If she could talk, you know..." You furrowed your eyebrows as you looked at him. "She would say she has the best mother in the world."

"Is that so?"

"And you looked great when you were pregnant with my kid-"

"Anthony."The use of his full name stopped his rambling and he looked at you. You started to laugh."Do you have a breeding kink that I don't know about?"

"What?" His eyebrows furrowed. "I don't."

"Oh yes, you do."You let out a laugh before Wanda approached you and handed you the baby."We'll talk about this later."You told Tony, who scoffed.

"Thank you, Y/N."Wanda smiled at you and pat the baby's head. She was awake and looking at her in wonder."She's a beautiful baby."

You nodded at her and smiled.

"Well, I think she's hungry."Tony took her from your hands before he grabbed the bottle."So, bye you two. It was nice hanging out with you."He walked away with her, while you shook your head.